What is your 'fantasy' Airsoft location?

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok, fantasy location no one mentioned that I could see. Need a few 'props' - Sea King (or could use a black hawk but I like Sea Kings and its my fantasy, hehe) chopper and for the game play 1 full size super tanker out to sea.

Classic pirates / hostage rescue missions but with the full experience. Chopper rides, heavy mounted 'airsoft' cannons on choppers. Rolling seas and a 'hot' drop to start clearing.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah get a chopper and mount one of those vulcan airsoft gats to it

IDEA! we should find a german airsoft forum and challenege them!

There's some awsome airsoft sites in Greece. Thee's a video of one up in the mountains with this guy firing a pistol whilst zip wireing over a river! There's another video of a russian airsofter abseiling down the side of a buildng at some CQB sites. Nobody gives a s**t about health and safety in these countries so you can do so much more :lol:

yeah when you dont have to focous on all the bullshit that is Health and safty, you can have soo much more fun

• 4 months later...
  • Supporters
sherwood forest would be amazing or my school as below it there is ww2 bunkers.

My site practically is Sherwood Forest lol, it might literally be a part of it, it's definitely not far away from it, right around the Nottingham/Mansfield area. Don't see how it's any different to any other woodland though...

I always wanted my local area to become an airsofting game area, if I ever won euromillions I'd buy all 40,000 local residents a new house somewhere and then use the whole area as a f*ck off massive weekender, rolling senario type thing.

I'd also have weapons caches with ammo, gas, batteries, maintenance materians, spare parts etc in them randomly scattered around, some would be marked, others you'd have to find, depending on whether they were enemy or friendly etc and if anything broke, you were running low on ammo or someone was playing with a hire, you'd have to head over to one of the weapons caches to gear up the hire guy and have to move between other caches to find ammo etc.

Everyone would be issued with radio gear and OS maps and set an objective for the day... Hell, I could open it for whole weeks and people could camp out in the deserted houses and defend/hide from everyone else.

Obviously there'd be cars knocking about, it's a city ffs! You could hijack some cars, obviously I'd get a jeep because they're just more airsofty lol and you could patrol around looking for people etc, it'd just be awesome being able to fight around houses, get pushed into back gardens and have to vault the fence to fall back :lol:

As you can probably tell, I think about this a lot lol.

A lot of the time when I go places, especially Uni, I find myself thinking, "God damn this would be a freakin' awesome place to set up a load of airsofting games" you lot must do that too? Lol.

Have any of you ever been to Meadowhall in Sheffield? That would be an awesome place for airsofting!

Marlborough high street would be good, lots of alleys and a church with a nice tower at one end :D

nah, west wickham has all 2 storey buildings, almost all have lots of cover inside and a massive sainsburys. also if you count the road as a whole the entire area is 5 firefights at one material.

Been said before but...

a school...oh wait i have played airsoft at a school! Fun :)

Red 1 Skirmish-The school. for all of yous who wanna play in a school

Military Contact in an Afghanistan type area.

My image;

Lonely, sandy, messy street with market stalls and tall buildings on either side. Street being about 1.5 miles long, 30m wide.

2 Sections of 8 men in British DPM, plates, webbing, helmets, realistic rifles (SA80/LSW). Correct movements (staggered file).

They come under contact from 30-40 militia. Rooftops, windows, doorways, market stalls.

Two sections of 8 men must use tactics, smoke, covering, fire rates, priority targets to stay alive for enough time to bug out or retreat and counter attack.

And that's only because i'm a realism/tactics lover. :3

Military Contact in an Afghanistan type area.

My image;

Lonely, sandy, messy street with market stalls and tall buildings on either side. Street being about 1.5 miles long, 30m wide.

2 Sections of 8 men in British DPM, plates, webbing, helmets, realistic rifles (SA80/LSW). Correct movements (staggered file).

They come under contact from 30-40 militia. Rooftops, windows, doorways, market stalls.

Two sections of 8 men must use tactics, smoke, covering, fire rates, priority targets to stay alive for enough time to bug out or retreat and counter attack.

And that's only because i'm a realism/tactics lover. :3

Is it alright if i use this for a film :D

• Supporters

Tesco - just so I can shoot my workplace up a bit.

Archived