What is your 'fantasy' Airsoft location?

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

somewhere remotely realistic would have to be something like school, warehouse, super market etc however the ultimate would be some streets in a city (black hawk down style but in a decent city lol)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

There are so many places I'd love to airsoft, that will never become a possibility.

THE BEST SKIRMISH LOCATIONs-

1. - Your local TACentre.

Lots of narrow MOD built corridors, Hangars, DAFs and Landys on the parade square, the smell of curry, carbon and coffee. You could also pick up a form and enlist! Who knows, within 2 years you could be on op Herrick shouting at terry taliban to take his hits!

2.- The BULLRING. (or any well designed urban place)

Deserted ofcourse. Nice contemporary/modern architecture. Plenty of abstract cover forcing each player to adapt. Who wouldnt want to be reeling off a few rounds whilst elegantly travelling up an escalator, or elevator. or be taking cover behind the massive bronze bullring bull?

3.- Your school on the moon.

Thats right, despite the flaws mentioned above, a zero gravity version of YOUR school in out of space.

4.- Deserted airsoft shop

Just like those james bond films when his weapon stops working, so they both grab another of the wall. the ultimate pik N mix,

A place in Bristol near me, Barrow Gurney! An abandoned mental asylum that I swear is haunted! It would be awesome to run a 48hr skirmish in there!

• Supporters

That city or street underneath edinburgh if you wanna go down that road is supposed to be fecked with hauntings and killing`s of it`s own

and i`d love to shoot it up in Mogadishu too although in saying that Fochaber or Pevensy bay would be awesome

• 2 weeks later...

^lol

I really want to play in a real jungle. But like a 3 day game where you have to use survival knowledge to make camp etc.

Fun, good experience and will get rid of the codsofters :P

On the downside of playing in a jungle you'd probably get lost, get bitten by a snake and die but what the heck! :lol:

Its not that bad. Last time i camped in a jungle I just got bitten by a whole swarm of mosquito's and woke up with leeches on my body XD

Could always go jungle themed as well and put a TBB in a blowpipe XD In fact... im gonna make it when i go back home and find mine XD

Archived