What is your 'fantasy' Airsoft location?

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

280Fps here will be like 3 fps on the moon :P

My school (Rickmansworth Secondary School) by far the best place :)

Remember in space objects will never stop moving. so you would have epic range, but then again its airsoft.....no air no way of getting the BB to leave the gun

Hi there, i see you're new

Hi there,

Yep I'm a newbie on these forums :)

Remember in space objects will never stop moving. so you would have epic range, but then again its airsoft.....no air no way of getting the BB to leave the gun

Unless you used compressed gas but that would be so inaccurate ;)

lets be honest the moon would be very impractical

as my fav film is black hawk down a full scale replica of mogadishu (well pehaps not full but big enough to take 100s of players and viechles) mil sim (correct troop numbers, ammo and how long they were out there) with black hawks bb mini guns mounted of course (including the 2 crashed ones to protect) hummers again mounted support guns and little birds

would be sweet as and something id defo look into if i won the lottery (can only dream haha)

But what are the army going to do instead of the police, we just need to let the police go to town on them :)

anyway, as a fellow BHD lover (3 disc special edition, no big) I'm liking that idea of mogadishu,

if we did it i would probs want to be sanderson as he gets into all the cool battles

yeah, but the army have bigger guns ;) They do more damage !

And with the BHD, I don't know if you ever watched the special features bit on the DVD, But they actually used proper streets and things like that in mogadishu (I could be wrong, it would well of been in america)

But no matter where they were, They still had like full streets they used to film :D

We could use them!

And with the BHD, I don't know if you ever watched the special features bit on the DVD, But they actually used proper streets and things like that in mogadishu (I could be wrong, it would well of been in america)

But no matter where they were, They still had like full streets they used to film :D

We could use them!

No they filmed in Morroco, but I'm sure some bits were in Somalia, its a lot harder to film in a country thats at civil war

yea its so good i've watched it well over 20 times

Archived