What is your 'fantasy' Airsoft location?

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

or just plan for a mass of airsofters to fly out to that whole f*cking city that is abandoned and play a week long game there, or manchester, but i think thats a bit too bad

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think they have flood lights or some lighting. I cannot wait til thursday, you been to xsite before turtle?

What do people think to a motorway traffic jam?

Yeah, ive only ever been to this site. But i'm really looking forward to finally testing my M14 out. I got it 2nd hand really cheap, but ended up giving up airsoft before i had a chance to use it.

fired the last of my BB's after tweaking the hop-up on this, and zero'ing the scope, all i can say is: Mind = Blown, the old owner has done an amazing job with the gun.

well I just hope we're teamed then! yours is the tiger stripe one? looks pro!

well I just hope we're teamed then! yours is the tiger stripe one? looks pro!

Yeah, saw an advert on a noticeboard in a shop from a guy selling his collection, i went for a RIS M16 for a backup gun, ended up walking away with the M14 for £140, which he'd done a lot of work to. its probably had a lot of rounds through it though, so i dont know how long its going to last until i have to replace internals.

But to stay on topic; a large, maze-like cave?

they have some massive caves in south africa which would be awesome

you have got to be sh*tting me! I just sailed past there on my holiday!

looked just like any other island, rocky and bushy but wou;d be a great place

• Supporters

What is my fantasy? Right, well, there's this girl at my old airsoft site with these dead nice tattoos...And then this slovak/bulgarian lesbian couple at uni...And then some whipped....Oh. Right. Airsoft Location. Ahem.

Lincolnshire.

Just ALL of Lincolnshire.

Pripyat, Ukraine, and also Cherynobl since it's down the road (deja vu, may have posted in this thread before...)

• Supporters

We used to have a building called the embassy over here...

300 rooms, used as an RAF training centre, then a mental home, then a childrens play-house...Very creepy, some very impressive rooms, furnishings etc. Awesome for CQB and could easily have passed for a legitimate embassy given the lavishness of its furnishing and decoration.

Been pulled down now :( Was also haunted...

any where that is ex soviet russia :D

http://weburbanist.com/2008/01/27/7-abando...hed-structures/

Basically anything on that list will do

How many members are there on this forum, we can arrange a little holiday, im sure we could get a discount from tomas cook spesh if we get anought people to fill up a whole plane :D

Archived