What is your 'fantasy' Airsoft location?

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can add baking soda but it just slows the rate of burn.........which is the point of just mixxing up the sugar and KNO3 mix. as sugar acts as both a binding agent and also decreases burn time..

and in all fairness my way works out cheaper as well, as intotal you can make a good few grenades for 6 quid.....where as a pack of 6 ping pong balls will cost 1pound a pack......and to make it even worth while you want to use all six. so for 6 pound you get not even 1/4 the desired effect of 6quids worth of grenade mix. (ebay sells it about about 5quid per KG listed as "empty" bottel, remember it is known as salt peter, (ingredient for black/gun powder)

• Supporters

I tried making a smoke grenade using that Sheriff, saw a how-to video on Metacafe (grenade and ring pull).

Was not a good result, I set it off in the kitchen by mistake..

You been playing the new Black ops maps havnt you?

although i did hear of the once place off shore for sale for 1quid, ment to be like some kinda of fotress.......and reasonf or the sale being 1quid is that a ship hit it a few years ago and damaged one of the struts, so who ever buys it has no choice but to repair it due to it being a listed building.

but that could be good for airsofting :D

Has anyone ever played CQB at night/in the dark, and with no lights except flashlights?

I wonder if they do that at Xsites evening games?

I think they have flood lights or some lighting. I cannot wait til thursday, you been to xsite before turtle?

What do people think to a motorway traffic jam?

What do people think to a motorway traffic jam?

As an airsoft site? Too narrow in my oppinion, there would be no interesting flanking points or anything just a long motorway with loads of cars.

An actual town with a propper road and cars would be awsome though

a whole town would be good. You could have to get from one point to another, completing objectives along the way.. I can see it working.. You'd have some open areas and you would have some CQB.. a town would be amazing.

You could do a liberate a village so one team dig onto a village and the other has to free the village

I did write the motorway traffic jam one in the car :)

Archived