What is your 'fantasy' Airsoft location?

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

I remember bringing a smoke grenade from paintball into school before. Was so amazing to see my form room thick green smoke, look on the teacher's face was so funny! It was definitely worth the telling off and after schools/lunch time detentions :L

haha! that's classic :) I also wanted to do that but i could never get hold of the smoke bomb :(

Now im not at school, they're easy to get :/

GAYY!

I used to tape golf balls to deodrant cans and rig a fuse using a sparkler..............

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/3403169.stm

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentonline/new...?articleid=1293

two articales state how my school was the worst in country. dont be supprised when i say i used to blow up golf ball bombs in the sports field. as in all honesty dispite the loud bang, and high speed balls. it wasnt the worth thing to happen :D

the only fun times to use pyro are when you're too young, now you're older it would be wierd to walk into a school and set off a smoke bomb.

However, I did manage to film a scene for my action film at my old school :)

home made smoke bomb... ping pong balls and some tin foil..

Not that i'm trying to educate the younger ones on here and influence them to smoke bomb their school ;)

lol and i like the look of that old plane yard place... That'd be pretty rad. but on the second hand.. the 2nd picture also looks pretty ruthless. i suppose we'll just have to take over both of them and see :)

ahaha

I remember bringing a smoke grenade from paintball into school before. Was so amazing to see my form room thick green smoke, look on the teacher's face was so funny! It was definitely worth the telling off and after schools/lunch time detentions :L

Last person to do that at my school got expelled. he burnt a black mark into the floor :P

yea would not want to spend a night in that city

the wax museum :P

i so know how to hide in that, replace the Captain Price wax work with me....... they'll never notice ;)

i tust found out about this place

http://www.top-buzz.net/2009/04/hashima-is...abandoned-city/

looks so awesome!

That would make the most epic Airsoft site in the f*cking world...........Id happily take like a few hundred guys and play there, turn the game into a war zone for a week long incursion or something. and i dont know about you...........But just for that extra range id say hot guns are a go :D 400 for AEGs 500 for snipers

On another note Home made smoke bombs.

you just need some KNO3 (potassium nitrate) sugar and a pan. and organic powder dye

Mix the sugar and kno3 together at a ration of about 5:3 (5 parts KNO3 3 parts sugar) this can be changed on the second batch if you want a slower burn add more sugar, a quicker burn more kno3.but this mixtures should be idea

Then put the mixture on a low heat and stir with a spoon untill it looks like peanut butter, at this point you can either add the dye or not.

Once the mix is ready, pour it into the granade housing (toilet paper tube. or suitable replacement) once you have poured, place a pen into the centre of the mix to create an open ended cavity. this is so you can place a fuse inside. then put into the fridge and let it set.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PsiOpsAirsoft

for a quick video on how to make a basic ring pull detonator for your grenade...........Not that im teaching you or advising you how to make smoke Grenades or anything

Easier way man... get 4 or 5 ping pong balls, you can pick 'em up most sport shops for like.. 20p each, and cut them up into tiny pieces. wrap it all up in a ball of tin foil.

Then all you have to do is hold a lighter on it until it starts smoking :D

And the Hashima place in japan... I'd go there for a week long skirmish! Just think, it'd be pure amazing. and i'd go for hot guns :) if your going for some massive place then you might need that extra bit of power :P

thats my point need the extra range to make it better. and ping pong balls dont make half as much smoke as my smoke grenades, plus you can have the smoke be any color you want. you can modify the mix to make the smoke thicker.

i might make a how to video on how to make the grenades aswell. not sure

On another note Home made smoke bombs.

you just need some KNO3 (potassium nitrate) sugar and a pan. and organic powder dye

Mix the sugar and kno3 together at a ration of about 5:3 (5 parts KNO3 3 parts sugar) this can be changed on the second batch if you want a slower burn add more sugar, a quicker burn more kno3.but this mixtures should be idea

Then put the mixture on a low heat and stir with a spoon untill it looks like peanut butter, at this point you can either add the dye or not.

Once the mix is ready, pour it into the granade housing (toilet paper tube. or suitable replacement) once you have poured, place a pen into the centre of the mix to create an open ended cavity. this is so you can place a fuse inside. then put into the fridge and let it set.

I swear you need baking soda aswell otherwise KNO3 and sugar makes a pipe bomb! but they do work quite well and potassium nitrate is really cheap from gardening store.

however, i don't think a skirmish site would be too keen on them

Easier way man... get 4 or 5 ping pong balls, you can pick 'em up most sport shops for like.. 20p each, and cut them up into tiny pieces. wrap it all up in a ball of tin foil.

Then all you have to do is hold a lighter on it until it starts smoking :D

the reason the other ones are better is because the smoke from the pingpong balls is toxic

TOXIC? Not for you after you have just thrown it at someone else ;) so maybe toxic for them!

And i was just saying with the ping pong balls cause they're probably the cheapest way to make 'em...

If you want decent ones then go for the complicated one ;)

Archived