What is your 'fantasy' Airsoft location?

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

That would be pretty awesome. I also think the Amazon Rainforest & down the Amazon River would be pretty awesome.

HMS Rodney

or the Ark royal

or the Nimitz class super carrier

the geniune killhouse at hereford would be cool.

would like to take over an entire small town for a day and use it, but chernobyl or some of the abandoned towns around the arian sea would be good

well what would be kool if had use of some kind of run down place.....like manchester or liverpool lol.

Nah id say a small village with two tower blocks, with about 100 acres of land surrounding it.

That way you get CQB woodland all in on game. and real CQB not non of that maybe the odd house in a field thing

I know i might get booed here but I would quite like some of the cod maps to be made like the CoD4 map in war pig or ambush

Nick..........Im going to drop kick you if you want a map at least say something decent like a battlefield map.......

Nick..........Im going to drop kick you if you want a map at least say something decent like a battlefield map.......

i've only ever played battlefield at a friends sortly but i don't know what it was next to a lake or something but that would be good actually.

Belgium.

All of it.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind letting me borrow the country for a week.

No there was plenty of cover, there was even like some underground tunnel, probes about half a mile, pitch black,

Also advancing on the school idea, the VIP could be held hostage and you have to clear the room

Saying that my old school would be lush, as it doesnt have a single corridor, its all balcony's. and it has a huge atrium and it has a huge field plus a building next to it which is used as business studies classroom. it would be f*cking epic.

The last time I played was at ucap virus and it was epic,

Old hospital with all the corridors wards and even a swimming pool. Plus no two tones and I'm pretty sure over 18s only, quality

Yeah down near where i lived there was a hospital called sea bathing, used to be an old hospital for TB treatment........bloody huge, spent most the time running though walls........our fave game was find the supporting beam lol....line up run at the wall if you break though plaster board your ok, if you hit a 2x4 your in pain lol

Its a right dam shame that any decent buildings are getting torn down.....or converted into flats.

I would love to play in the trocadero in london too bad they're shutting it down.

mental hospital near me just turned into some flats, damn waste :)

I would also love to play in really famous places like whitehouse, las vegas strip, downing street, kremlin just to say i have.

universal studios would be fun i reckon, lots of different stuff

some proper desert like in saudi, so dunes etc.

and also the black hawk down set in moroco

Archived