My Para/SAS type Loadout

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So this is my Para/SAS loadout so far, I've saving for a MOLLE plate carrier probs a RICAS.

I say para/SAS because i wouldn't say its either but I will have to see how it evolves.

anyway here it is...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63613999@N02/6006067586/

Vest: Viper SA (looking to get a RICAS)

Boots: Magnum Assault Boots

Top: UBACS with UK patch

Gloves: Dakine DH gloves

Scalf: Shemgh

Hat: US style jungle boonie

Holster: Viper Drop Leg

Glasses: Falkan Police Shooting Glasses

any ideas would be a big help

thanks

Hey man nice loadout, instead of a ricas, get an RAV I'll try to find one and make a link later but the SAS don't use the CIRAS (RICAS), they use the RAV it's a molle plate carrier but with a zip, you'll see when I post a link, but aside from that it's a great loadout, love your boots by the way :D

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/msa-paraclet...-vest-966-p.asp

there, you can't buy this one cos its out of stock, also it's insanely expensive :P but yeah that's just so you get an idea of what it is ;) Hope the loadout goes well, all I can say is do loads of research and(as you have done) post on forums, it's what it's made for :):P Good luck

cheers, i was going for the RICAS as it looks good but without the price tag :)

the boots are good but one got shot paintballing i think and not the film over the top is coming away so hope to get some new ones

shame about the boots, but I reckon if you looked on eBay or somewhere I'm sure you could find one, but yeah the ricas is a really nice vest, I prefer the normal to the compactm but thats just me :D Get whatever you want dude your, after all it's gonna be you wearin it, be sure to post a piccie when you get it :D

Do you know what the difference between the normal and the ricas?

You mean the normal ricas and the ricas compact, well the ricas compact has different shoulder straps and is also of slightly different design, it is also smaller :)

yea, one guy said that unless you're big built the normal would be too big

Archived