Zero One

Cameron364

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well, I am very pleased with the customer support at Zero One, I had to change a Box of 10 M16 Mid Cap Ares Mags, quite a while after I had bought them, probably about 2 Weeks, and I rang them up and asked if I could change them for 2 ICS High Caps and one Battery, they said yes so I posted the Ares mags back, they got them the next day and then put my order in the post first class and I got them today, Not really a full review of Zero One but just a tidbit saying I am happy with the Customer Service, they were very helpful

I recently purchased a UBCAS from them and it was quick and hassle free, excelent I'd say

• 7 months later...

they are my new regular airsoft shop. awesome value pellets too, their own brand, 5000 .2 for £5, high quality, all i use now, not a single problem. email support has been great for me, very quick to reply (during specific hours, obviously), the support guy Alex (idk if theres more) has been happy to give me personal experience info and his own opinion on products too. love the site.

• Supporters

Edbain, may I ask why you're going through multiple threads, with the same titles, some that haven't been posted in for almost a year, posting the same thing?

am i? im new here, havent been looking at dates. also im just seeing something i can comment on and commenting... sorry if its a problem. im only going from the front of places to buy though in order through stuff, im sure. is this site not particularly active?

edit- sorry, i put general, i meant places to buy, i havent hit general yet ;)

• Supporters

It's fine, I just get easily irritated by people not checking dates :P.

How about make yourself an introduction topic and ask any questions you have there?

Just joining and commenting on everything you can, even old threads makes it look like you're here to just gain the post count..

It's fine, I just get easily irritated by people not checking dates :P.

How about make yourself an introduction topic and ask any questions you have there?

Just joining and commenting on everything you can, even old threads makes it look like you're here to just gain the post count..

dont really need any questions, just a little reminder upon login to check dates haha. cheers for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

just bought a G&G CM16 Carbine from then and it should be here in 2 weeks :)

just bought a G&G CM16 Carbine from then and it should be here in 2 weeks :)

could you let us know how the order goes, and review the gun in reviews section? im thinking of getting one.

Well theres no point in me starting a new topic so i might aswell post here, I ordered a couple of mags from them yesterday at around 1.00pm and then got a text saying they are leaving shortly and got them around half an hour ago! Great shipping great customer service and a great company.

I highly recommend them to anyone! 10/10 service. B)

• 5 years later...

hi all , decided to order a armourer works hi cappa and two spares mags at zero one Sunday , checked , stated in stock so paid in full. got first email next day saying order excepted and a couple hours later stating order was picked and sent soon. this is where time seems to stand still. no updates until today when i got a phone call stating they had checked the stock and actually didn't have the pistol i wanted and did i want to wait 3/4 weeks and pick something else. really had heat set on this pistol so told them to cancel the order. happy , not but had full refund processed instantly . not the best cust. service but at least they called and admitted their error.

would i use again , nope.  why does it take nearly 5 days to look to see if you have something?

might cost a bit more but think i'll stick to battlezone airsoft  from now on.

• 3 months later...

I made an order with ZeroOne on the 12th Dec (about 5pm). It was a G&G Sopmod stock (Madbull Ace stock clone). The order arrived on the 14th Dec. I did receive tracking and emails as the order was processed. Parcelforce also sent me an email and a text too. Belts & braces...

As it was a bit pricey I tried the online chat to confirm if the site was accurate regarding stock. The website stated low stock so I wanted to check. The fella answered within 2 minutes and went off to check that the item was indeed in stock, it was the last one apparently. My lucky day. He was chatty and helpful with my enquiry. No faults there.

The order should have had a QD sling attachment but it was missing from the box. I actually had one laying about so I just thought sod it, it's not worth chasing for something I don't really need.

SO I would say the service was good but perhaps they should check the content before shipping out the order.

Would I use them again? Yes if they had something I required and the price was right.

• Moderators

ive only used them once, they seemed to be the only place that had a TM Glk 17 mag in stock at the time....all arrived promptly, no issues or anything......except i hardly get to use it!:lol:

as with Immortal, id use again if required and good price :)

• 11 months later...
18 hours ago, Immortal said:

They had a Halloween 6.66% code site wide for a day recently.

They raised there prices the same percentage for a day too....

Cheeky beggars.

That's a standard retail practise. its been a while since i worked retail but the law was an item can be considered at sale price if the item was a vailable at the listed full price for 1 day. 

• 2 years later...

I know this is a total necropost, but as it’s a review of my experience of Zero One and this is a thread of other people’s experience I thought it’s more appropriate to post here so anyone new can get to see a bunch of peoples experience as opposed to me creating a new thread.

I’ve used Zero One quite a bit over the years, probably the shop I use the most in fact, and I’ve always found them to be quick, efficient and hassle free. Recently I’ve been after a TM M4A1 Carbine GBB. I want the old school carry handle and plastic handguard for a SWAT build, but I’ve struggled to find one in stock anywhere in the U.K. Zero One has had them listed as due soon for a while and I submitted a stock alert. After a little while I sent a message to them asking if they had an ETA and yesterday I got a phone call off one of the staff, (unfortunately I can’t remember who it was), telling me they had just got the M4A1 in stock, but only had one. They had telephoned me before they listed it in stock on the website to see if I still wanted it and so obviously I snapped it up. It’s just a little thing, but it’s stuff like that that I totally appreciate from a retailer. They could have just listed it in their site knowing that it would have sold quickly, but they took time out when they were busy to ring me out if the blue and provide me with a quality customer service.

I don’t know if I’ve just been lucky, but so far I’ve not received bad customer service from any airsoft retailer. That’s one of the things I like about airsoft, particularly in the U.K. It seems that the retailers are interested in the sport/hobby as well and so they are happy to engage with customers and willing to provide a quality service.

• 2 months later...

I don't have any impressions of Zero One yet as I have not started using their services. Their technician seems to be a decent lad and offered advise on the phone on what part was required for my TM SCAR and even offered to order the part and will contact me once it arrives and to discuss the next steps from there.

Keeping fingers cross.

• Supporters

Now me I’ve got a very negative opinion of Zero One , I personally know a player who payed a lot for an ‘upgrade package’ on a new gun , first game to use it made a horrendous noise when firing , couple of the more respected players on site opened it up and discovered had been unevenly shimmed AND some 2nd hand parts had been used in the build !
Then 2yrs ago down at the NAE was in the sales tent and a god awful ruckus started going off on the other side of the shop , found out later from a witness a guy Who had bought a pistol was given an obviously used one Instead of a new one . So me personally i use them only if there literally my last port of call for what ever I want .

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.