Cameron364

Zero One

11 posts in this topic

Well, I am very pleased with the customer support at Zero One, I had to change a Box of 10 M16 Mid Cap Ares Mags, quite a while after I had bought them, probably about 2 Weeks, and I rang them up and asked if I could change them for 2 ICS High Caps and one Battery, they said yes so I posted the Ares mags back, they got them the next day and then put my order in the post first class and I got them today, Not really a full review of Zero One but just a tidbit saying I am happy with the Customer Service, they were very helpful

I recently purchased a UBCAS from them and it was quick and hassle free, excelent I'd say

they are my new regular airsoft shop. awesome value pellets too, their own brand, 5000 .2 for £5, high quality, all i use now, not a single problem. email support has been great for me, very quick to reply (during specific hours, obviously), the support guy Alex (idk if theres more) has been happy to give me personal experience info and his own opinion on products too. love the site.

Edbain, may I ask why you're going through multiple threads, with the same titles, some that haven't been posted in for almost a year, posting the same thing?

am i? im new here, havent been looking at dates. also im just seeing something i can comment on and commenting... sorry if its a problem. im only going from the front of places to buy though in order through stuff, im sure. is this site not particularly active?

edit- sorry, i put general, i meant places to buy, i havent hit general yet ;)

It's fine, I just get easily irritated by people not checking dates :P.

How about make yourself an introduction topic and ask any questions you have there?

Just joining and commenting on everything you can, even old threads makes it look like you're here to just gain the post count..

It's fine, I just get easily irritated by people not checking dates :P.

How about make yourself an introduction topic and ask any questions you have there?

Just joining and commenting on everything you can, even old threads makes it look like you're here to just gain the post count..

dont really need any questions, just a little reminder upon login to check dates haha. cheers for the heads up.

just bought a G&G CM16 Carbine from then and it should be here in 2 weeks :)

just bought a G&G CM16 Carbine from then and it should be here in 2 weeks :)

could you let us know how the order goes, and review the gun in reviews section? im thinking of getting one.

Well theres no point in me starting a new topic so i might aswell post here, I ordered a couple of mags from them yesterday at around 1.00pm and then got a text saying they are leaving shortly and got them around half an hour ago! Great shipping great customer service and a great company.

I highly recommend them to anyone! 10/10 service. B)