Want to get into doing Airsoft! Help?!

Tom C
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey

So, I wanna get into doing airsoft.

First off, i need an ok gun, but i dont have a huge budget!

Any reccomendations, I have a pistol already but it only cost me about £40

Next, i need somewhere to go to do it, I live in Leicester, and was wondering if anyone know anywhere near there, or where i can check if there is one?

Thanks, Tom

Hey

So, I wanna get into doing airsoft.

First off, i need an ok gun, but i dont have a huge budget!

Any reccomendations, I have a pistol already but it only cost me about £40

Next, i need somewhere to go to do it, I live in Leicester, and was wondering if anyone know anywhere near there, or where i can check if there is one?

Thanks, Tom

Hi,

Your budget will need to be £100+ to buy your first gun.

I was in your position a few weeks ago.. I was going to get a G36C for 70.00 but the gears were plastic and i heard terrible things about it. So i decided to spend 190.00 on an SRC G36C ( SRC GEN II SR36 ) and it is well worth it with the metal gears. Its very heavy, like the real thing. The quality is outstanding! Its worth spending abit more because you really do get what you pay for.

Instead of getting the plastic ones in orange and black, i got this is green and black and it looks really sweet. I love it.

I would suggest the G36C or the M4A1 carbine. Both made by SRC.

srcg36cmiddle.jpg

I prefer 2 tone, they look so nice. In my opinion, i adore the green and black. You dont want to be getting orange and black mate, stay away from that, its too bright.

It only costs 68.00 to fully change the green for legit black parts too from airsoft-club.com, so its all winner. Its just a matter of pulling little pins out. 2 minute job! But i like the green, its very dull.

I would suggest the G36C or the M4A1 carbine. Both made by SRC.

srcg36cmiddle.jpg

I prefer 2 tone, they look so nice. In my opinion, i adore the green and black. You dont want to be getting orange and black mate, stay away from that, its too bright.

It only costs 68.00 to fully change the green for legit black parts too from airsoft-club.com, so its all winner. Its just a matter of pulling little pins out. 2 minute job! But i like the green, its very dull.

That is making a RIF and is VERY against the law!

I didnt say it was legal and to actually do it now, im saying you can change the gun from green to black very cheap and easy obviously when you eventually get the correct UKARA. This saves alot of money rather than sepdning another 250.00 or so on another gun.

Yes thats what i mean mate.

Sweet :) That's what i'll be doing as soon as i get mine then :D

I was under the impression i had to buy a whole new gun :)

close shave there!

yeah, i have seen loads of parts for the m4/m16 style or the G36.. but not really much for any other gun. So they're you best bet methinks if you want to change the parts when you get your UKARA

Archived