U-TAG Tactical Training

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Last sunday I and about 18 other guys turned up to hope park school which was closed down a while ago and will hopefully become an airsoft site in the near future. We went to test out ultimate tactical airsoft group - a group of 3 ex military personel, one currently in the police's anti terror firearms unit. Unfortunately one of the instructors couldn't make the day.

This was their first test run to see if the course would be successful but basically it's a military tacticts course for airsoft. We took part in the section battle drills & basic tacticts course but when U-TAG is up and running they hope to offer a variety of courses including sniper, recce, CQB and more advance battle drills ect...

On this course we learnt some of the basics of the 6 section battle drills used by the British army which consisted of:

P-Preparation/Prep for battle

R-Reaction to effective enemy fire

E-Enemy Location

W-Winning the Fire Fight

A-Assaulting the enemy Position

R-Reorganisation

We also learnt CQB room clearing methods employed by the SAS in Afghanistan.

Overall the day was very fun and I learnt a lot of new techniches for airsoft when working as a team and definately will be attending U-Tags future events. The intructors were friendly and informative and I would definately recomend going to their training events.

I will hopefully have a video up soon. :)

hey alex is this the place that jason is hoping to get up and running? also i hope you had fun!

Archived