A great mode for airsoft

Guest sonicx
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest sonicx

Im yet to attend an airsoft event, but i am curious as the gamemodes.

I would love to play in a domination game mode. I think the tactics would be amazing.

Im sure everyone has played call of duty 4. I think domination would be an outstanding game mode. Does it already exisit?

lol understood.

I just used COD4 as thats the game mode everyone knows and easier for me to explain. Clear, on the fact people hate cod slang talk around here.

Same :lol:

Ive seen alot of youtube vids, i cant find a domination one yet, still look. Thanks

lol understood.

I just used COD4 as thats the game mode everyone knows and easier for me to explain. Clear, on the fact people hate cod slang talk around here.

Same :lol:

Ive seen alot of youtube vids, i cant find a domination one yet, still look. Thanks

I swear you are to differnet people

The OP is sonicx but the poster two above me is just sonic... confused? :huh:

Ok, putting that identity crisis aside, I have played a domination game and it did work. You didn't earn points over time like in CoD4, but it was a half-hour game and the winning team was the one that held the most critical locations (of which there where three) at the end. However, there was a twist; somewhere on the field was hidden an "RPG" and somewhere else a "rocket". If you found them both, you could tell the marshal you wanted to blow up one of the locations, and they'd hit one of their explosive do-hickies and it'd make a big bang, and everyone in the targeted building would be dead. Of course, there were re-spawns, but it meant you could take the building in a lightning attack.

I, however, stood a few metres away from one of the allied buildings with a great flanking spot looking at the only enemy building (and right across to have visual on our second building) so I could stop them even being able to leave their location, let alone get within 100 metres of either of ours. I ran out of ammo eventually...

But it was a good game. It does work, and does exist already.

oh yea, when i registered it did not send the email, then i registered again and it did, both with same password. I have a laptop and mainstation pc, the other pc must be logged in as sonicx haha.

About the domination, thanks for that info there mate. It does sound like fun. It would be better with a lime limit or 15 points for each time a flag is captured and the first to 300 wins maybe.

Is it possible to hire your own time at airsoft clubs? Meaning, to hire a part of the complex for a 4v4 with friends and make your own game ?

Not sure if this is possible at public places and even if they can be bothered to mess about like that.

• AF-UK Founding Member
oh yea, when i registered it did not send the email, then i registered again and it did, both with same password. I have a laptop and mainstation pc, the other pc must be logged in as sonicx haha.

As it says in CAPS when you register, an email isn't sent as your account is activated immediately. Which account do you want to keep? You can't have both.

personaly my favorite game mode is a rush style game mode (i know this is a realy bad comparison but) like in battlefield bc2 (cam don't complain its the only way i could think to explain

Archived