girlfriends/wives/boyfriends/husbands

geoffreym
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

same here alex :P

On and on, and on, and on, and on...and on... you get the picture. :P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And Alex... its not about looks... as Sexy as Amanda is... go with who you think mixes with you best

Nahh mate it's all about the full package! Looks and personality, why settle for one when you can get both? :lol:

or maybe I'm just a picky unsensitive person with a sickening lack of moral :P

just to warn you, my girlfriend looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous, is the type of girl who will not take any s***, and i'm at the point of joining the army, so you can tell i'm fit and lots of stamina, and she can be very physically demanding to the point of inability of physical movement Wink Wink

Dibs.

We cool bro?

tough luck mate, she'd rip me a new one :lol:

roflmao... i half feel sorry for you :P

don't be ;)

I'm sure someone will know... am I in the first relationship that was started in the forum? not that i'm using it as a dating site... it just worked out like that

just to warn you, my girlfriend looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous, is the type of girl who will not take any s***, and i'm at the point of joining the army, so you can tell i'm fit and lots of stamina, and she can be very physically demanding to the point of inability of physical movement Wink Wink

I feel jealous. :P

Does she have any sisters ;)

• Supporters

Mines better :) I go out and leave this

bcca0bba.jpg

come home 20mins later, she looks like this

189257_10150110204275782_793680781_6242861_3630623_n.jpg

distorted her face so she dont distort mine :P

Minigun? Yes.

Airsoft? Yes.

Mine? No. Sadness.

Also it's just a coincidence she's in the kitchen. I do all the cooking. And if you ate her food, you'd do the same. However, she's a fan of intimate physical contact and guns (not at the same time, saftey first boys and girls!) so all is forgiven.

I feel jealous. :P

Does she have any sisters ;)

actually yes, but i'm not, and never plan to be, the new "hitch" lol

Archived