girlfriends/wives/boyfriends/husbands

geoffreym
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

got a girlfriend who i love dearly, and in the process am trying to convert her.

and yes i love her more than my M16,

though by how much i'm not saying.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a girlfriend! :D

She hates me airsofting..

However she likes shooting me :(

But do i love her more than my new G36?

I'm still wondering.

long term gf, her view of airsoft is pointless and geeky/childish so no chance of her ever playing lol

just out of interest how many people here keep quiet or lie about how much things cost i know mine wouldnt be overly happy with the real cost of things lol

Got a wife and 3.5 (one more exp at Christmas) kids...

Wife hates guns but likes (will go to) paintball. :huh:

I am trying to convert her, she seems to have got used to my M4 generally being around, never know it may happen.

Kids on the other hand love it, despite never having gone they heard stories and seen pics / vids. So can see myself having some mini rambo's as soon as they old enough to go. with the advantage of having a UKARA registered Dad to buy guns legally for them to use. Although they still learning some of the unwritten rules. So they got the it doesnt go out of the house and they understand wearing eye protection, but the un-written rule of if you shoot dad, he will shoot back seems to be still being learnt ;)

Geoff...it's your better half on here...didn't realise you were trying to convert me. But are you sure? My sweet little James Bond replica handgun could give you a run for your money I am sure:p

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 13... and she's 14... so not much older than me anyway... and what you doing looking at pictures of MY girlfreind? na jk... and Dev... im not gonna risk getting banned with a comeback :P

I'm 13... and she's 14... so not much older than me anyway... and what you doing looking at pictures of MY girlfreind? na jk... and Dev... im not gonna risk getting banned with a comeback :P

What are you implying?

• Supporters

Girlfriend likes airsoft but won't get into it enough to spend much more than her walk on.

She knows her place. The L85 wears the pants in our house.

EDIT: Also, because I'm such a stud, I have like, a fanclub of ladies (I'm like the beatles, I walk down the street and all the lovely ladies throw their underwear at me).

>.>

<.<

by the by, my girlfriend (emgeoff it's a pun if your stupid :P )is 23 and we started dating when i was 18, so i think the 1 year difference wasn't that bad.

P.S. she initially thought i was 27, and for some reason when she asked my boss she thought (my boss) i was 25, didn't find out how old i was until our first date, big shock to both of us lol.

EDIT: Also, because I'm such a stud, I have like, a fanclub of ladies (I'm like the beatles, I walk down the street and all the lovely ladies throw their underwear at me).

thought i was the only one ;)

I got a girlfreind :D

Amanda (GunNut) From here believe it or not :D

No, none of my guns outmatch her... she's my babe :)

He couldn't stop talking about her on facebook :lol:

No gf at the moment. 3 girls asked me out in the last 2 weeks. Said no to all of them because I'm a fussy bugger and expect super model standards :P

by the by, my girlfriend (emgeoff it's a pun if your stupid :P )is 23 and we started dating when i was 18, so i think the 1 year difference wasn't that bad.

P.S. she initially thought i was 27, and for some reason when she asked my boss she thought (my boss) i was 25, didn't find out how old i was until our first date, big shock to both of us lol.

See it's not too weird...

And Alex... its not about looks... as Sexy as Amanda is... go with who you think mixes with you best

Archived