Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rock-climby-Dave

Wanted: M82

17 posts in this topic

yeah, Barrett 'light fifty' M82

Ideally I want the Snow wolf barrett (m82)

Socom Gear barret acceptable, but obviously, It's too heavy to skirmish with and will cost more.

I DON'T want double eagle M82/85 type guns offered by people who don't know what the M82 I want is.

Also, not after the M99, but offer me anything really, worst I can say is 'no'

Also, If anyone has seen them (snow wolf versions) in stock anywhere, Please point it out to me.

offers here or by PM or email cash waiting

and finally, a picture:

barrett.jpg

That's why I want one ;)

One of the techies at PB just got an M134 the other week, so now I want a shiny new, rare, shiny, awesome, shiny toy.

and I really don't want to spend over £300, I need a new PC and I'm learning to drive.

If you're willing to top that a little and wait... Bottom Of this page

Don't get your hopes up. It's been in that page for over a year now- closer to 1 and a half and still no news, not a single photo it anything.

As a back up-and-down z1 have the hurricane kit.

yeah, but you are paying for a systema, without the whole systema performance thing.

It'll either be the cheapo snow wolf M82 so I can skirmish with it (its only 5/6KG) or a GBB M82, becuase, well, look at it.

i have no idea if this is what u want but there is this :http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/M83A1-Sniper-Rifle-Full-Metal-C-W-Scope_AUHZB.aspx?2

kh mountain have got one

In all fairness getting a 50cal airsoft is a bit pointless for the range which you have for it, its too weighty/bulky only really good if you plan on using it for filming purpose.

My two cents though

From novat combat's front page

21st June 2011

Hello Guys, Due in within the next week!!!!

JG, G36c, G36k, M4S System, M4A1. Also Due in, Well L96, MP5J, MP5 SD6, AKS74U, M14 Socom, M99 Barrett, M82 Electric Barrett. G36 470 round magazines, MP5 200 round magazines, M4 300 and 450 round magazines. Acog's and L-shaped Red Dots.

I'm definately after the M82 - It's more iconic, more people will sh*t themselves when they see it, more WOW factor, only an extra £60.

plus the Snow wolf version is light enough to use as a heavy assault rifle.... and who here has honestly not wanted to assault a bunker with an M82?

all the weak people out there? :P joking good luck mate, hopefully Novatcombat will hurry up with this, although, wouldnt PB be able to order in stuff for you? specially at a lower price, or dont they do that?

yea, but we can't get snow wolf stuff. If they did order it in, it would be at the same price I can source it myself.

It WILL be living at PB though, It'll be more appreciated by other 'softers than my mum.