JG G36C battery help

Airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have recived my JG G36C today and i carnt figure out how to get to the battery i know therer is the pin in the hand guard but i carnt figure out if there is one in my gun as its not brand new and if the pin is there how do i get it out to put the battery in.

I also have 5 king arms mid cap mags but i carnt figure out how to open them to load the BBs and there isnt a winder at the bottom either.

And last of all i have a red dot sight for my gun not sure of the make but it has an antler like logo on it and i carnt figure out where to but the battery in that.

Any help with either of the 3 problems will be apperciated

Guest sonicx
I have recived my JG G36C today and i carnt figure out how to get to the battery i know therer is the pin in the hand guard but i carnt figure out if there is one in my gun as its not brand new and if the pin is there how do i get it out to put the battery in.

I also have 5 king arms mid cap mags but i carnt figure out how to open them to load the BBs and there isnt a winder at the bottom either.

And last of all i have a red dot sight for my gun not sure of the make but it has an antler like logo on it and i carnt figure out where to but the battery in that.

Any help with either of the 3 problems will be apperciated

Hi, i recieved by SRC G36 yesterday brand new. Im not sure if its thye same for you as mine, but the pin is metal and at the front part of the gun. Sort of just bwelow the front sights and just above the sidew mount rails. That just pulls out and the battery goes in there.

As for the mags, on mine it is very tight. Just push down an the button thing and oull back like your pulling back on a pistol.

Not sure about the red dot, im getting mine on thursday, but i believe you have to pull back thre big long smooth bottom and the battery goes in there, if it takes X2 AA's.

Here is more help of what i mean:

Archived