ICS M4 vs G&P M4

the_robbo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there, I'm about to buy my first AEG.

My options are the G&P M4 special operations http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=5764

Or

A mates ICS M4 para (a limited edition that's a few years old)

They are both all metal but would like to read your thoughts on build quality and reliability.

Thanks in advance

If your budget allows it G&P, if it doesn't, G&G make a gun called the CQB-S essentially the same thing without aim point and G&P's outstanding externals and internals, it is a £100 cheaper though. It's your choice ICS make some good stuff but G&P is much superior :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

My site's hire guns are ICS M4s and I think they're really very very good, they outrange my MP5 and they're miles better than my gas M16. That said though, I've never used a G&P one, so I can't make any comparisons.

As an ICS owner I love the split gearbox which is an ICS feature. Found it very easy to work on my M4 v my TM MP5 so I would go ICS, but then again my mates both got ICS as well so we can swap mags and stuff easily.

Where I play everyone says G&G and looking spares / body kits, etc there certainly easier to find bits for. That said ICS stuff is out there as well :)

G&P HANDS DOWN! :D

First gun! Must be excited!

I havent much experience as others on the forum (softing for less than a year)

I personally own a G&P M4 CQB/V.S.B.R (looks exactly like the one on the link)

i find G&P guns are reliable and they have never let me down.

But it depends on your budget i guess.

If its your first gun i would say go for the ICS.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived