TM Famas sv disaster

Madball
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

okay so iv had my tm famas for a while, bought it second hand and its done me proud but it always had problems, it would jam on single all the time and the gears would make a noise due to the lever for the gears being loose and unable to catch. so me and my friend took it apart, upgraded the spirint and hop while we were at it and sorted the problem, but then we realised its a bugger to put back together and now we have lost a couple of little springs for certains bits inside. what should i do, seek proffesional help to get my baby up and running again or should i just go out and have a few drinks in remeberence of it, make a little memorial for it and move on and buy a new gun!

• Supporters

Get help.

Most players have made a hash of things at one stage or another, just get as many parts as you can and take it to a pro, they won't look down on you. Although most will 'jokingly' call you a pillock.

If they can't get 'er working, Make a little boat, cover it in lighter fluid, put the gun in and send it on it's way with a MK5.

yeah good idea. iv fixed plenty of ics m4's and g&g m4's no problems and a few others but this famous is confusing. il give it another go then il try a pro. otherwise im afraid it will be aq good old fashioned viking funeral

WOW just got the gearbox working. now just have to put it back together........pain in the arse

Archived