M4 DMR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone have a Bi-pod they want to give to me for free?

It was worth a shot, lol

Still can't edit posts!

Should I get the guarded clear hop-up? instead of the Madbull blue? I have found the clear one in stock.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No it's just a preference, different buckings work better with different guns, its best to get a few to try out.

According to somepeople the Hop-up rubber (Blue) is worse than the one in my gun already? Also by putting them together it can push the FPS up by 10-30 FPS?

• Supporters

I've never used g&g's before but the madbull is very highly rated so id go with that

Externals depend on your budget, bipod, scope and a new stock.... if you can afford it the magpul prs is brilliant, short mags

I've never used g&g's before but the madbull is very highly rated so id go with that

Externals depend on your budget, bipod, scope and a new stock.... if you can afford it the magpul prs is brilliant, short mags

Will get an M16 stock and bi-pod, also a scope when I can. No magpul thanks :P Short mags will be the last thing.

Firesupport has just told me that they have run out of stock of the blue hop-up rubbers, What eles should I get?

• Supporters

Try ActionHobbies, I think they have blue in stock.

And what's the difference between blue and red?

• Supporters

Is there any difference in the actual rubber of blue & red? or is it just the nub?

Is there any difference in the actual rubber of blue & red? or is it just the nub?

I dont know, I just want to know if it will make things worse

Firesupport has said to use a mauri one, Should I go for this?

• Supporters

That it. I thought it had better grip on the BB, which is why I got it for my sniper :L

Cam, what upgrades have you got for your M4 so far and what's left to get?

• Supporters

What weight BBs you gonna be using?

Archived