M4 DMR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Do you want a silencer?

get the blue hop rubber, a tightbore.(prommy/pdi, madbull if you have to), if yiu want a silencer thrn get one to cover up the Inner

The silcer WAS to cover up the barrel in Option 1. Option 2 uses a Deep Fire 6.02 AND a Blue hop-up.

I am trying to see if me dad will lone me £74 for a Madbull Hop-up & Madbull 300mm barrel.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Done bother with the deepfire, too thin.

The hop rubber and barrel are most important, don't worry about the madbull hop up

SOOO....

Madbull V.2 300mm 6.04

AND

Madbull Blue hop-up

Will that:

A) Push my FPS up to high

B) Give me good/ Damn Amazing range?

EDIT: How the hell do I put the Madbull Blue in my G&G Hop up.

It should be obvious when you dismantle it.

also order some silicon oil if you dont have some, it makes installing the rubber into the hop so much easier. just remember to not get any between the rubber and barrel

and nah, fps will stay the same.

Yep, have loads of silicon.

Going to make some barrel spacers from electrical tape as my freind did on his VSR. I hope it gains some great range. Some more things I will buy once I have cash:

M16 full stock

2X scope

Bi-pod

Amazing PSG pistol grip for M4 (Yes there is one)

Still can't edit posts??

Here is my final list:

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Madbull-Bla...mm_APHPS.aspx?0

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Madbull-60-...ue_ASC79.aspx?0

Now will this give me better range and acuracy? I really want to get this on its way to becoming a DMR.

Cam.

EDIT 2 : Are Systema barrels any good?

EDIT: I was reading some reviews and they alll say the the Madbull Shark (Red) is the best hop-up rubber to use.

CONFUSED!

• Supporters

just get what you linked, I dont like systema upgrades, id get all madbull, theyre definitley going to work well together.

As for the red hop rubber, ive never used them, heard good things but I'd stick to madbull blue

just get what you linked, I dont like systema upgrades, id get all madbull, theyre definitley going to work well together.

As for the red hop rubber, ive never used them, heard good things but I'd stick to madbull blue

Ok, surething.

One last question...

Are you sure that having a 300mm Barrel is OK? My last barrel was 363mm and It seems like a downgrade :/ Also at CSW I was talking to a guy that said that his DMR had a shorted barrel and the BB with hop-up keept hitting the outer barrel and silencer.

Um, those are not cheap.... If I were to get a 407mm would I need anything to cover it?

yeah, didnt think of that- just get a longer flashider.... something spikey :lol:

maybe a long aac one

Hmm, Find something CHEAP for me (Marksman clearly dosn't know that word)

Nevermind! It will fit but it will be inside the flash hider! Marksman, what barrel & hop-up have you got in yours?

what do i have in mine?... none at the moment :P

I'm waiting on an order then I'll put them in

madbull ultimate hop up, 6.05 pdi barrel and guarder cleawr bucking

Why 6.05? Can't wait to get some great range with it

Archived