war and peace show mtp problem

masadanator
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi all

i dont know if any of you went but i've heard lot of stories about the military police going round and confiscating all mtp on sale because apparently at the moment it is ileagal to own unless your military

lol yeah i heard that, weird thing is, it was available comercialy to the public before the mod got their hands on it, and the stuff at the momment is going to be replaced with the new peacock design multicam by the end of this year anyway. airsofters had mtp before the armed forces did!

i've heard aswel that all the stuff that cadet direct sell isn't the genuine stuff none of the comercial stuff is

all the stuff the sites are selling is a expensive knock off and alot of the stuff being sold my people on ebay is stolen since it is only issued to front line soldiers and is burnt before returning home

all the stuff the sites are selling is a expensive knock off and alot of the stuff being sold my people on ebay is stolen since it is only issued to front line soldiers and is burnt before returning home

burnt? why would they burn it as that would be very wasteful and pointless

because its been in so many ditch's and gully's that trying to wash it would destroy the washing machine and you would have about 3 sets one of them has to be keep clean for when you go home the others you cant wash so after 3-4 months you just burn one and wear the other for the remaining 3-4 months and the one you came home with you have to keep for parades and other fun things like that

lol, very few soldiers burn them belive me, i work in surplus shop, they sell it on. if you look very carefully at the pattern you can see wether or not its fake, the real stuff has somewhere in the MP, its hidden very well as its done using the actual cammo patern but its in there. but squaddies have been flogging their stuff left right and centre, thats how i got mine and my mates got theirs. the mod is more botherd about 24 hour ration packs than mtp to be honest.

I wasn't too keep on MTP when it first came out but it has grown on me and tbh i wouldn't mind a set

I think i got MTP when it first came out, i liked the look of it, and didnt want to go with a typical british look......and after a while i was proven wrong.

I think if i went to the war and peace show i would of said its not MTP it Multicam. although i can image i would most prob be beaten by the MPs

it is still a britishy camo though. That was one of the points they had to cover when they designed it

haha, google! wait so Military Police were at this military show confescating MP from the stalls there????

I went war and peace and I would say most of it was multicam not MTP.

that because the military police confiscated it

haha, google! wait so Military Police were at this military show confescating MTP from the stalls there????

so am i right in what i said above?

I used to Know the guy that plans the war and peice show, used to play American football with the guys sun, Which was cool coz we once had a training session up his house, then after the session we f*cked about on a few tanks :D.

Archived