BB PELLETS

Guest sonicx
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest sonicx

Hi guys, im just waiting for my G36C SRC to be shipped and i have ordered some high grade polished BB's. Im now having second thoughts incase i messed up as they have no name. They are tripple polished and high grade. Can i post the link to ebay so you can check them out and see if they wont damage my gun? Cheers

They look ok, and the loaders are always handy and they are probably bulk bought and repackaged.

When they get to you tip some into an old ice cream tub and have a look at them. If you can feel a seam or see any defects then don't use them. If you don't they will be fine. You can get zero one .2's for around the same price. I think a bag of 5000 is about £7 plus postage, add in the speed loaders and you have an ok deal there.

Guest sonicx

Thanks for your help mate, have you got a link so i can get those next time?

Also a quick 3 questions if you don't mind.

1) Are sunglasses ok to use when shooting targets to protect vs pellets bouncing back ?

2) What do you rate the SRC SR36 g36c as an over all gun? It seems amazing from the reviews.

3) Im am going to order a few red dot sights and lasers from airsoft-club.com, will these be ok and will customs not sieze them for any reason?

Thanks very much for the help mate.

there is a thread on bb's here

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=2767

with some thoughts on quality including the z1 ones

1: nope always use rated saftey glasses, not sunglasses

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Safety-Glas...;sort=Price-ASC

or ones from screwfix, B and Q or Homebase which conform to the same safety standard

2: SRC gen 3 are very good guns for the price. The G36 has got some good reviews

3: No problems buying RDS from anywhere int he world. I buy them from Honk Kong sometimes. However anything over £18 including postage may get hit with a customs VAT fee (20 %), and handling charge which ranges upto £17.50 so factor that into any out of EU purchases as it may be cheaper to get them in the UK.

Archived