yep you guessed it another noob!

lemon191
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

if you really like the digi stuff then the desert digi would provide more camo then the urban. the woodland is okay but the pattern isn't very smooth.

yea camo is very personal, my favourites are definately DPM, DDPM, MTP and the US Tri-colour desert (the only us camo i like and thats really because of Black Hawk Down)

if you really like the digi stuff then the desert digi would provide more camo then the urban. the woodland is okay but the pattern isn't very smooth.

yea camo is very personal, my favourites are definately DPM, DDPM, MTP and the US Tri-colour desert (the only us camo i like and thats really because of Black Hawk Down)

im a big fan of bhd as well and wouldnt mind getting my hands on a m14 as a second rifle

it is one of the best films. I would quite like a BHD loadout. My guy on Rainbow Six Vegas 2 has a BHD loadout :)

they are based in America i think

Quote from the web site itself "Airsoft Club is a Hong Kong based company that dedicate to bring you the Latest, Lower Price and Top Quality airsoft products."

just thought id update the bits have arrived from airsoft-club this morning with no extra charges :D

although on the package/import notes it does state it as a gift and that the products are worth $12 (which is probably what they are worth but i paid about about £40 for them lol so im guessing abit of system scamming going on ? not that i really care :P

on another note would recommend airsoft club anytime

products are as expected and took 10 days which isnt bad considering where it come from

we were all noobs before

Archived