Small Claims Court

Cyrax
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been working behind the scenes and have more info that z1 has on the forum

And no dv he is not sorting people out he is messing them about broken promises mate.

Cy pm in bound just reply with the info I asked for and I will share all that I have.

• Supporters

Group a bunch of people together, collect, share and collaborate information to confirm vague details. Consult a solicitor who will likely subpoena (one of the most powerful legal tools) the living daylights out of any firm source in order to track the guys real details down, from there, it's just a case of presenting a massive legal attack which'll basically be a case of "here's our claim, here's our evidence, pay us back, plus all our costs, or we go to court and you'll have to do both of the above AND go to jail".

That's Finius' unresearched advice so far.

Currently 8-10 people allaying together along with multiple police forces.

Hello all

This has, as far as a i am currently aware, been sorted. He has sent a bankers draft and all required paperwork. Providing it all works at the bank tomorrow, I will have all my money back and this issue can be put to rest.

Thanks for all your help guys and gals

Edit: When i say he has sent, i mean i have actually received.

• Supporters

EXCELLENT NEWS! hopefully you get the money and we can close this thread. Pleased you made the extra mile and got some justice. people think they can get away with this stuff, shame really.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Indeed, lets hope it comes through. I've seen he's broken promises before though. Hopefully not this time :)

Edit: Just read you've actually got the money. So closed. Can I interest you in a P229? :P

Archived