sas loadout

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MP5's, M4's, HK416's, G3's, G36's...USP's, M9 (they don't use them but they look cool), P229/6 you get it i think

off topic, how much do you want for the AKs 74u? lol

EDIT i saw your guns, use the M4 RIS and the WE Hi power!

• 10 months later...

Yeah the police in airports/around London (CO19?) use G36s and MP5s. Don't know much about the different versions, I just know that the assault rifle G36 is a G36E and I think that's what airport police use (it's got an intergrated scope) and the MP5 has a retractable stock. Anyway, yeah the SAS use whatever they like but it is usually the Diemaco C8 and MP5, they did use Minimis and a GPMG (general purpose machine gun. aka GIMPY I think, lol gimp)

in the Bravo Two Zero mission although Minimis were replaced...or was that the GIMPS? I think both have probably been replaced now.

I know most of us airsofters would like to look realistic but I don't think there's much chance of getting SAS stuff, ex-Army (GI) stuff yeah there's loads of it, but real SAS stuff must be hard to come by, and expensive.

watch ultimate force and you'll get ideas for loadouts an easy sas woodland loadout is dpm smock trousers webbing and assault vest an m16a2 with a m203 and either a p226 for a browning hp

Yeah the police in airports/around London (CO19?) use G36s and MP5s. Don't know much about the different versions, I just know that the assault rifle G36 is a G36E and I think that's what airport police use (it's got an intergrated scope) and the MP5 has a retractable stock. Anyway, yeah the SAS use whatever they like but it is usually the Diemaco C8 and MP5, they did use Minimis and a GPMG (general purpose machine gun. aka GIMPY I think, lol gimp)

in the Bravo Two Zero mission although Minimis were replaced...or was that the GIMPS? I think both have probably been replaced now.

I know most of us airsofters would like to look realistic but I don't think there's much chance of getting SAS stuff, ex-Army (GI) stuff yeah there's loads of it, but real SAS stuff must be hard to come by, and expensive.

Nice 1 year bump

Archived