sas loadout

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

im sorry but can anyone find a smaller size, the maximum i could fit is probably 36" but i dont have much so i looking at the £40 mark. thanks to anyone who finds one

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a kids one but its in tan so if you wanted to dye it?

here is a list of equipment i have, if anyone has anything i need please say.

bullet-proof jacket(ex issue)

m88 replica helmet

s10 respirator and hood(and extras)

regatta jacket

black trousers(will be replaced when they break)

molle belt and covert holster(will be worn under jacket)

Cheap+BFG=dangerous

Justthought I'd give you a little heads up on that :lol:

i meant more second hand, surplus, stuff like that, p.s if anyone has any of the gear from the page one pic contact me.

p.s bungee rope would be easier than abseil so if anyone can find any in black i will be very pleased.

• Supporters

Sorry but all I can picture with a bungee rope at a Airsoft game is one end tide to a tree the other to your m8s rig (when he's not looking) and RIGHT GO GO GO GO GO

I see you're points and both have some truth.

I think thats tuff like guns and BFG can be used on any loadout (within reason) and its just the clothes that change. If you have a fairly generic gun like a M4 or MP5 just mod it slightly (I'm planning on buying a new hanfguard and stock for my future M4 so I can spray one set to make it BHDy and keep one black for other loadouts)

TBH even without the growing bit I would still change my loadout often. But I would advise buying a new set of expenzive 5.11 or the like gear everythime you grow a bit, its just not cost effective

Archived