sas loadout

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Umm, that was a bit uncalled for, because I read the entire thread before I posted. I know what it's like to play airsoft on a budget, hell I'm 13 years old for gods sake. I'm just saying it's a whole lot more rewarding if you just save up wait that extra little bit longer, and get a really nice quality piece of kit that will make you stand out as not just another n00b. :lol:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Umm, that was a bit uncalled for, because I read the entire thread before I posted. I know what it's like to play airsoft on a budget, hell I'm 13 years old for gods sake. I'm just saying it's a whole lot more rewarding if you just save up wait that extra little bit longer, and get a really nice quality piece of kit that will make you stand out as not just another n00b. :lol:

+1 to that, well said

true, and i didnt mean anything by it so sorry if i offended you, but me and coveralls dont mix, i already have a belt(its molle and i will wear it under my smock) and a covert viper holster. (yes this is semi fictional black ops style sas, STILL NOT cod4 "sas")((but similar))

Don't worry about it mate I probably just read it in the wrong way :lol: Nice idea with the covert belt and holster btw :P

thanks, and the sas did use covert holsters in NI(read andy mcnab) so im just modernising it. p.s 2 more guns i would like info on, five-seven and mac-10(im looking for a new sidearm)

even though Britain have never used either i would go with the Five-severN as the Mac-10 wouldn't look right with the loadout

well maybe you could gimme something to do then? budget for loadout, guns wise, both of them inc. spare mags i will find the whole list :P

How much do you wanna spend on both guns together, primary and secondary?

oh did you want an MP5? or a G36?

i have a g36k and i have just posted an ad for a five seven, what i need if its no prob is as follows

sf10 respirator, smock, trousers, comms, helmet, body armour(definately no plates),crw style webbing and anything you think i forgot.

i know its a lot but remeber im paying, please no extortion though.

by the way two things, 1. please no badging as i respect the sas greatly and have not earned their insignia 2. remeber im not a strong person so nothing too heavy please.

SF10's are around £70-90 for airsoft ones on ebay

smock: http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/blccs5na.html

trousers: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MENS-ARMY-CARGO-...#ht_3163wt_1202

comms: depends what your getting, security style ones cost upto £300 i think, where as me and my friends use £20 ones which are decent enough, binatones

helmet: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AIRSOFT-M88-TACT...bb#ht_500wt_922

armour: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ex-Police-Vest-A...a#ht_500wt_1156 It's all worn out etc. but it'll do i think, you could always buy the BHD style one from Airsoft-club!

dunno about the webbing though sorry

the BHD ones seem pretty generic, thinking of using it for my Bad Boys 2 loadout

Remember to post pics of the loadout as it goes along, its gonna look awesome methinks :P

i just ordered gear from ebay(thanks again elite) so when i get that i will replace my prof pic with it, but i havent got a smock yet so i will have to improvise.

been there done that. anyone know where to get a smock for a 26 inch chest cheap?

p.s i am selling a kj works p229 and am looking for a five seven. anybody intrested please pm me.

26 inch chest! good luck with that, I have a 38 inch and I still get everything in small!

Archived