sas loadout

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have decided to do a iranian embassy style loadout(black coat and the like) but i am not 110% sure about some equipment so any equipment or info is much appreciated, i also need info on how much the mp5, browning hi power and m4 have been used(start of use,finish and the like). but anyway thanks for any info.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

number 7 - NI style gloves now that brings me back but you'd be better of with 95 style gloves or tactical rappelling gloves as the NI ones are a bit thick and make it hard to grip any thing small like a mp5 mag

G36c is what i have seen some armed police units use, i have never seen SAS use it, but they might decide to one day? lol

SAS Use a wide range of weapons. They are known to use standard issue weaponry, but alot of them now days chose the gun they want, G36c normally ranks up there due to good accuracy and better durability

• Supporters

From what I've been told, the main weapons in their armoury are the hk mp5's and Diemaco c8's, so yes they may have other weaponry that they have trialed, however they probably don't use it that often.

then you know what your buying, but make no mistake, as im a criticiser :P jk, its gonna cost alot since the suede vest is like, £90 lol then the leather magazine pouches...it all costs

...? i thought you wanted a GOOD looking loadout? :P jk vipers cool doesnt match too well though

• Supporters

And your both wrong :P they tend to use coveralls ;) either navy of black, I presume your doing a 'budget' black kit loadout?

Archived