lil airsofter

sas loadout

84 posts in this topic

i have decided to do a iranian embassy style loadout(black coat and the like) but i am not 110% sure about some equipment so any equipment or info is much appreciated, i also need info on how much the mp5, browning hi power and m4 have been used(start of use,finish and the like). but anyway thanks for any info.

my mistake, but i have noticed the g3 and g36 are used so same as before please.

This the stuff you need?

post-1769-1312111907_thumb.jpg

number 7 - NI style gloves now that brings me back but you'd be better of with 95 style gloves or tactical rappelling gloves as the NI ones are a bit thick and make it hard to grip any thing small like a mp5 mag

can anyone confirm the g36k as a weapon because a lot of sources do but extra advice and the like would be appreciated.

G36c is what i have seen some armed police units use, i have never seen SAS use it, but they might decide to one day? lol

SAS Use a wide range of weapons. They are known to use standard issue weaponry, but alot of them now days chose the gun they want, G36c normally ranks up there due to good accuracy and better durability

From what I've been told, the main weapons in their armoury are the hk mp5's and Diemaco c8's, so yes they may have other weaponry that they have trialed, however they probably don't use it that often.

another question, has anyone got any of the gear from the picture in the middle of the page, or know where i can get it.

Yeah.... when they actually have stuff in stock :P

Although their stuff is great, it is a bit OTT for airsoft....(hides WAS pouches) :lol:

p.s i am taling about the infamous "black kit" style sas, for those who havent noticed.

then you know what your buying, but make no mistake, as im a criticiser :P jk, its gonna cost alot since the suede vest is like, £90 lol then the leather magazine pouches...it all costs

i dont have gold plated houses stuffed with cash so viper is the call of the day.

...? i thought you wanted a GOOD looking loadout? :P jk vipers cool doesnt match too well though

just fill in the extras with viper, mountainering gear will do the coat. (which is the most important bit)

no, no, im picky :)

And your both wrong :P they tend to use coveralls ;) either navy of black, I presume your doing a 'budget' black kit loadout?

read the last 5 or so posts before speaking.