Legs aching after games?

Naykon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I've been to 2 airsoft games now which have been awseome! but my legs and arse muscles wreck for days afterwards.

Is there anything I can do to help this? or any advice on how to improve my fitness/muscles to prevent it happening so much? I'd like to go to airsoft regularly but not if it means I walk like i've been bummed for a week afterwards.

Cheers

you could always try GROWING A PAIR im 12 and i have almost no probs. but seriously the best thing to do is probably run carrying so much weight so you get used to the sensation.

i used to when i started but once i had been about 4-5 times i got used to it now my feet ache although thats due to shite boots

i used to get that really bad at cerberus woodland site due to the low lever pine forrest. could barely walk up stairs or sit on the toilet. a few games after i stopped getting that problem, the ache is just ur muscles repairing themselves and becoming stronger so the problem will go away if you keep at it, just like working out! besides, if you ache alot after airsoft it just means uv put the effort in and played the game they way its ment to be played so good on ya!

I get that after standing up all day. Crouching makes the pain leave temporarily; it's lovely. Otherwise, I suppose getting used to it might help. You'd think bloody Duke of Edinborough award would've helped... six hours carrying a weight equivalent to your own body times two up and down hills without any adrenaline, yet still airsoft is an effort... :blink:

I got the same, then again I get same when i go sailing or indeed anything after a longish gap. Airsoft uses muscles in ways nothing else seems to, sure it will get better with time :)

Archived