How you hold you aeg

Madball
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

after 8 hours... 15lbs of feathers can also get a bit heavy...

I hold my gun 'the proper way' as you guys have dubbed it... unless im laying down, then i tend to do a little chicken wingin' to get stable... I use a foregrip and I do use it... but not like most do... magpul dynamics style (bottom half of hand on grip, rest on the rail or rail cover) very stable indeed :) pistol I guess I must be holding correctly... as a police firearms instructor showed me :) dominant hand on grip, with the fleshy but between your index finger and thumb pressed firmly against the top bit :P with your left hand joined like i jigsaw with the right one with the right (or left, depending on your dominant hand) above the other...

Well for the newer airsofter (like me) found this on u-tube from redwolf re stances and grips :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GlPrehJQcA

Tactical Episode 03 - "11 Things You Should Know About Stances and Grips"

i have the egyptian grip....aka where my left elbow is directly under the gun and and my hand is open, and just supporting the weight.

And my stance is always a cross body draw,

Archived