Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrammarNazi75

JG scorpion modded (SOLD)

9 posts in this topic

Make: Jing gong

Gun/Model: vz61 scorpion

Accessories: 1 high cap, holster, 7.2v 1400mah battery (if you want)

Condition: see below

FPS: 250 chronoed few weeks ago and not used since

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: n/n/n

Price/Payment: £45 to your door

Pictures: PM for pics

Reluctant to sell this as i've had good games with this. First off, it IS ex-two tone (only noticable around pistol grip) and there is no trigger, BUT it has a 'push to make' switch instead (but will include trigger if you want) and works just as well. It only fires on full auto, but you dont need semi on a scorpion really. mag feeds fine, quite good range for CQB or those close encounters in woodland. The stock is missing the pin (not by me) but stays in place fine when collapsed or extended.

Hollowed out pistol grip for a lipo to slot in, wired to tamiya as not many people use deans (but I advise it). Good little shooter though with good RoF

I know it doesn't sound amazing but is quite cool for a show piece or putting a lipo in and ready to go. Not expecting this to sell, but worth a try. Funding my krinkov

Cheers

Hey im interested in the scorpion could you reinstall the trigger and can the normal battery still fit?

Trigger is broken and unfixable, but can put it in just for show and normal batteries will not fit as the pistol grip has been hollowed out

Ok well im gonna have a think on it but i most probably will!

you have a pm.

i will have it.

no probablys......... <_<

SOLD

Not to me tho.... <_<