Best g36c

Mitre3
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone am going to get by first gun :D

Am after a g36c and going to get the KWA version but am

Put of by not being able to get spare body parts as am not registered as only just taking the sport up, what has pointed me to the TM g36c as most body parts can be easily got but it's a poor fps of 280 where the KWA has a impressive 350.

So am sure you can see my problem, how much would it be to make the tm 350? Or do you know any better guns to go for?

Thanks Troy

Hi everyone am going to get by first gun :D

Am after a g36c and going to get the KWA version but am

Put of by not being able to get spare body parts as am not registered as only just taking the sport up, what has pointed me to the TM g36c as most body parts can be easily got but it's a poor fps of 280 where the KWA has a impressive 350.

So am sure you can see my problem, how much would it be to make the tm 350? Or do you know any better guns to go for?

Thanks Troy

FPS on the TM does not matter due to the amazing hop-up! The TM is the best G36C. If you want a gas get a WE G39C

• Supporters

Please don't tell me your serious !?!?

The tm is no where near the best

Kwa>classic army>SRC> ares blowback >tm.

Sorry, forgot tm recoil (which isn't actually out yet.....) is in between kwa and ca

• Supporters

from my personal opinion:

TM Recoil shock (£500?) > Ares Recoil, has had some lemons though, as is the case with ARES > CA / KWA / TM are all about the same. TM would be the safest bet as far as reliability goes, but a really good KWA (an 'unlemon') would be better than a TM, whereas a lemon would be worse than a TM.

the WE G36 is in a league of it's own, and not just because yours truly owns one. It's a GBB so is hard to maintain, expensive to run properly, expensive mags, 30 rounds per mag. But has AWESEOM Kick and a truly godlike hopup system (first shot headshots at maybe 50/60meters). but you pay the price for that (£40 a mag) and inability to suppress some tard using auto winding Hi-caps.

/my2cents

Archived