Cod softers speak

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyway without rentals we wouldn't have anyone to use grenade launchers on :lol:

I don't have a problem with new guys/rentals because we all have to start somewhere. Same with the codsofters as long as they don't do anything too stupid! :P

i agree although you've gotta admit when they tailgate you for ages while your trying to sneak round the out side then shoot at someone who there never going to reach then your position is gone

yeah but what i found with cod softers is they start off annoying but you can mould em into good airsofters if you give em advice or bark orders at them. when i did the mall there was 7 of them lined up on a corner with one guy exchanging fire at the end, they wernt moving so i led by example and darted across the corridor the the other side and put down fire support and shouted at em to move up, surprisingly they did, but then they didnt really know what to do after that, so i cleared a room and pooed out next to the enmy position and took out the defenders, when i shouted clear! yellow team move up and waved em through, they all shot me!. god damn trigger happy cod players. tho at least i got em moving! tho the amount of friendly fire that day was unbelivable despite shouting out i was on their team. got hit by them more than the opposing team. maby they just didnt like me haha!

The best I've heard is "hey, I just got three kills, where's my UAV?" and "screw this man they're boosting". But really I often make CODsofter "mistakes" anyway... it's all about having fun, really. Maybe one day I'll stop saying I'll give covering fire and then never actually remembering... :lol:

it only really annoys me when they think they think they're proper terms. I've had many arguements with CoD players since CoD4 was released.

also is it bad if i use the proper terms while playing multiplayer cod at my mates? :D

there are far far to many snobs in this sport , yes most of the time its serious , but it is a game , i think people forget that sometimes ,, iv seen far to many people stick there noses up at people who hire or dont have a amazing gun , its quite annoying realyy, there has been a few occasions were i have had people who clearly dont have lives out of the sport shouting and swearing at me to put fire on a bunker etc , its a bb not a bullet :P

i would second this and i have lost count of the amount of times i have been shot by so called "serious players" from my team because dispite the fact they make out like they work as special ops soliders as a day job, cant take the half a second needed to ID a target before just shooting at anything that moves.

wait so why do they shoot you, because they're too twitchy?

They should Learn What PID stands for.....And tell if they team kill, to stop being American.

don't they realise when everyone is shooting to shoot in the same direction?

Archived