Cod softers speak

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Have any of you guys had a CODsofter experice? I keep on hearing "I no-scoped him!" At the CSW village. I swear if some one calls my baby a Deagle I will kick them in the face. I don't mind new players but stupid talk pisses me of!

Tell your storys!

Oh I'd call it a deagle just to see you try, I'd get you some steps mate!

I am a firm beiliever in play the way you want to. If they are having fun then let 'em and you have fun your way. As if it isn't fun then whats the point in playing.

Oh I'd call it a deagle just to see you try, I'd get you some steps mate!

I am a firm beiliever in play the way you want to. If they are having fun then let 'em and you have fun your way. As if it isn't fun then whats the point in playing.

I will warn you, I am a brown belt in Karate! AlsoI understad what you are saying but is it nesasery to say that kind of stuff?

To be fair I think the thread title is a little unfair there is a HUGE difference between newbies and CODsofters as you like to call them, If people want to play Airsoft like COD then thats down to them it won't be long untill they find it Airsoft doesnt work that way. But if new people are trying to get into the sport people should be encouraging them to play and showing them the ropes, if you believe the callouts and lingo they are using is wrong why not help them out?

I really think airsofters in general could act a little less "snobby" shall we say and help out new people as it's an extermely daunting sport to start as there is a stupid amount of things to learn.

But hey that's just opinion on the matter.

• Supporters

I, like bigshep believe people should play how they way, I like milsim but understand that others don't.

Saying that some things people ask are funny to me but always answer regardless.

I don't think cam means to offend- just light hearted fun.

I, like bigshep believe people should play how they way, I like milsim but understand that others don't.

Saying that some things people ask are funny to me but always answer regardless.

I don't think cam means to offend- just light hearted fun.

Yes, I don't no why Newbie is there it was early. I ment COD Softers

even though it pisses me off you,ve just gotta laugh when their there in the rental gear ie. sh*t gun and old wornout camo oh and dont forget the trainers and you pop up and spray the crap out of them for example 2 weeks ago i was at combat south with marksman556 and we just stormed the village and oh suprise suprise full of rentals. But by far the funniest thing ive seen a rental do is looking down the barrel because he thought his gun wasn't working the marshal came over and it turns out he was out of bb's lol

to marksman556:

will you be at csw on sunday

It does make me chuckle hearing people yelling COD quotes but to be fair at least they are there taking part rather than being at home geeking all day on the xbox.

for example "RELOADING!!!!!" :P

At AWA you always get the odd CODsofter i.e the above "RELOADING" has been heard a few times... whilst im trying to be stealthy :P anogher time in the safe zone someone asked me "why were you camping, n00b" (dont think i told u that one Zak :P) and various others...

little children near and far, dont know were the the xbox's are, they cry directly on the ground, until there beloved Xbox is found :P just felt like making that up :D i love my imagination

for example "RELOADING!!!!!" :P

At AWA you always get the odd CODsofter i.e the above "RELOADING" has been heard a few times... whilst im trying to be stealthy :P anogher time in the safe zone someone asked me "why were you camping, n00b" (dont think i told u that one Zak :P) and various others...

little children near and far, dont know were the the xbox's are, they cry directly on the ground, until there beloved Xbox is found :P just felt like making that up :D i love my imagination

"RELAODING!!" is a good one. Fan of raywilliamjohnson?

its the ones that shout grenade at the top of there voice that make me chuckle

but the best of all is when i quietly said over the radio contact front 25 meters to let my team know and because i was hiding then the guy beside me yell CONTACT FRONT 25 METERS then the other team went oh $£%& campers get them

No, its yourfavoritemartian

On topic: We also hear a bit of, Reloading, Im empty and COVER ME and then we go, Okay then 3..2..1 Putting down cover and they sprint straight into your line of fire! WTF?!

No, its yourfavoritemartian

On topic: We also hear a bit of, Reloading, Im empty and COVER ME and then we go, Okay then 3..2..1 Putting down cover and they sprint straight into your line of fire! WTF?!

Your favoritemartian is sung by raywilliamjohson!

thats the account it uploaded to, also now that i think about it, there are some WW2 looking guys at AWA and they are pretty experienced and this one guy, he's hilarious, a smoke lands next to him, he screams GRANATA! and then chucks it back, everyone starts laughing like hell! :P its the really annoying little ones who do stuff at the wrong times, but those mature players know the right time to make people laugh... :P

i remember some wee prick said to me why do you have a noob tube at that point i team killed him

there was another one that tried having a go at my brother and his riot shield he ended up being put on the other team :P

I like people that threat that they are sooo good at some kinda of martial arts while chatting on forums.......i got a friend who teaches MMA and does a whole array of martial arts......one good jab to the balls and he's done

Not a great fan of CODsofters but I let them do their thing (besides their good cannon fodder). However when they do stipid things like shouting "AC-130 inbound" behind enemy lines after sneaking up to them for 30 miniutes and getting us all killed. Then I get annoyed. :lol:

despite their anoyance you've gotta laugh at them if you don't they end up ruining your day

you'll love this today while marshaling some wee twerp got hit about 3 feet form me so he sat down pulled out a pistol and started firing back when i asked what he was doing he said he was on last stand so i told him he was an idiot and shot him my self

now later i caught the same fool with my mates SLR and a spare mag that he took from his rig whacking the back of it trying to hit the release clip to change the mag like out of MW2

the wee prick found him self in front of a line up soon after

there are far far to many snobs in this sport , yes most of the time its serious , but it is a game , i think people forget that sometimes ,, iv seen far to many people stick there noses up at people who hire or dont have a amazing gun , its quite annoying realyy, there has been a few occasions were i have had people who clearly dont have lives out of the sport shouting and swearing at me to put fire on a bunker etc , its a bb not a bullet :P

iv seen far to many people stick there noses up at people who hire

Anyway without rentals we wouldn't have anyone to use grenade launchers on :lol:

I don't have a problem with new guys/rentals because we all have to start somewhere. Same with the codsofters as long as they don't do anything too stupid! :P

Archived