what else do i need ?

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have a gun 6 hi-caps and hopfully gettin a spare batt off here ?? what else do i kneed i still have 2 big pouches in my chest rig ??

charlie .

pls help :)

i have a gun 6 hi-caps and hopfully gettin a spare batt off here ?? what else do i kneed i still have 2 big pouches in my chest rig ??

charlie .

pls help :)

6 Hi-Caps!! You will need water, lots of it! Also A map of the site might help! (What site are you going to?)

• Supporters
electrical tape, leatherman, gas, bb bag

You think he'll need a BB bag when he's got SIX hi-caps?!

I could make all the ammo in all of them last probably more than a whole day lol.

• Supporters

You could take some anyway, spray it in people's faces at close range to disorientate them very briefly?

It might kill them, but hey! How can you lose then? Lol.

If you haven't got a sidearm you won't need gas. I'd recomend going to gunman, I've only been there once but the level of play there is exceptional despite the lack of buildings.

As for your kit, seems like you've got most things. Have you got a decent pair of boots and eye/full face protection?

Archived