Battery Life

M.T.A.A
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys!

Just a quick question, When i get my AEG, how long will the battery last for?

Will i need to take spares to a skirmish? or will an average battery last me a full day?

If you recommend buying a spare battery, And particular type? I assume that the higher the mAh, The better the battery?

Hi Guys!

Just a quick question, When i get my AEG, how long will the battery last for?

Will i need to take spares to a skirmish? or will an average battery last me a full day?

If you recommend buying a spare battery, And particular type? I assume that the higher the mAh, The better the battery?

Will depend on the AEG, how you use it and batt size.

Can let you know how my 8.7 1500MAH batt fared on Sunday in the M4. Died by mid afternoon, so I have a second one on order so next time I can play without worry. Burned through around 1500 - 2000 BB's to kill it. Hope that some help :)

voltage = how hard it drives the motor

mAh = how long it will do that for

Most AEG's work fine on 8.4v batteries and will work ok on 9.6v batteries (or you can go the lipo route, but is worth looking at at a later date)

As said above a 1500mAh will give you about 8 m4 hicaps worth of shooting. Most sites have fast chargers you can use at lunchtime, but for the sake of £15 you may as well have two charged up ready to go (personally I use a 3300 or 4300 on a battery sling, buts thats just me). Some sites you will use a lot of BB's, some sites you won't, so it is also site dependant.

depends on battery size voltage and aeg most people use an 8.4 or 9.6v nimh battery and i would take two just in case

I take 3 as does my Father but we only use a max of 2

so 2 to be safe IMHO

• Supporters

I always take two batteries, but I've never flattened one in a skirmish, and the one I use first is an 8.4v 1100mah one.. I don't use much ammo though really.

Archived