Trade Help!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I have traded my USP Compact on zero in last week and we were both happy with the deal, But yesterday I get a message saying that he has broken the trigger and wants his desert eagle back or pay for the replacment. I traded this gun in FULL working order and I have people to vouch for it!

I wasn't to happy anyway becasue I had to get the mags fixed but this guy is being very abusive calling me "CU*T" "SH*T HEAD" Ect. Now what should I do?

I am fully prepared to ignore him and delete my account .

Cam.

Hi,

I have traded my USP Compact on zero in last week and we were both happy with the deal, But yesterday I get a message saying that he has broken the trigger and wants his desert eagle back or pay for the replacment. I traded this gun in FULL working order and I have people to vouch for it!

I wasn't to happy anyway becasue I had to get the mags fixed but this guy is being very abusive calling me "CU*T" "SH*T HEAD" Ect. Now what should I do?

I am fully prepared to ignore him and delete my account .

Cam.

well mate i traded my cyma m14 on there and to a local guy,both guns arre fine and im very impressed with how mine performs but you havto trade local and follow the steps.

id say f*ck him,he tested it before the swap and he broken it its none of your concern.

did you pick up from him or he from you?

Well it was sent to wales if that answer you question, not localy. I am just annoyed that he thinks that I need to pay for his mistake.

EDIT: He did not test it in front of me but he said it was good and working. I just don't understand were he is comming from?

As you traded on Z1 (I think), then report to a moderator with the PM messages, unless it is via personal e:mail

Basically as he traded and has now broken it, then tuf luck. If you have it saying that HE has broken the trigger then report it to a moderator, Gaffa is pretty good and will sort it for you.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Show him the correspondence where he was happy with it and say that it was swapped as seen but did leave you in full working order. You could also say you refuse to negotiate with him if he is unable to communicate with you without all the bad language.

You could also say you refuse to negotiate with him if he is unable to communicate with you without all the bad language.

+1 to the above, tell him its against your policy to negotiate with terrorists :P

Thanks guys! I think TBH that I will just ignor him, He still thinks that I sold him it broken even though I have freinds and relitives that can vouch for me. He has repoted me and given me bad feedback. I think it is just strange how it took him a week to find out it was broken? It was sent working! He was just being an arse becasue he wants me to pay for it!

EDIT: When did I get over 200 posts!! Also he did say that he thought the item was a bit more worn than he wanted but I said about the mags and he didn't say anymore until monday.

well i can vouch and say it worked :P

lol, thanks mate!

Are you going this sunday? I have dragged one of my freinds into the sport for the first time. I am just going to ignore him and not sign into my accout. it was his fault.

This is why I love AF-UK, So kind.

Thanks guys!

Cam.

Archived