Double Eagle

M.T.A.A
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys!

What do you think to the "Double Eagle" brand as a beginner gun?

I know it's not the best out there? But im only a beginner at this so i'm willing to not carry the best gear :P

Thanks

All the internals are plastic... if you wanna know how rubbish they are hear this out...

they PAINT the spring guide silver to make it look metal

Their electric pistols are good for the novelty value and very little else.

I thought their tri-shot shotguns (the clones of the TM ones) were adequate, but you'd be far better off trying to find the real TM versions. (That said, everywhere I've checked has run out of stock of their shotguns, and at £30-50, I can understand why)

I said 'adequate' not 'amazing'.

They've survived skirmishes. One of my team mates has a DE tri-shot, has had it for nearly 2 years and it still works, despite being used as a primary.

But you could really tell the difference between it and the TM version, the DE's plastic was very wobbly and the DE didn't have the long range of the TM.

But as a cheap shotgun that fires 3-at-once, it can be used. IF you go in accepting that it's not perfect, you won't be dissapointed.

Either your mate was unlucky and got a really bad lemon, or my mates with DE shotties are super-naturally lucky, as I know 2 people with them, 1 of them has 3. No problems what so ever, apart from one user-inflicted muckup, involving ramming a clump of soil into the hopup/chamber bit.

Of the 4, 1 is used as a primary, and has been for 2 years, 1 is used as a secondary - but is also a borrow/lend gun, and has seen an astonishing ammount of use and the other 2 are used on-off and are still going strong.

Oh one of them had it's stock snap off, but like I said previously the plastics are most definitly not great.

But, other DE stuff? Avoid. Without a doubt, avoid non-shotgun DE stuff.

Avoid them like one would try to avoid the plague, or lava, or a Hanna Montanna concert.

seriosly, if you hole-punch your scrotum you will end up happier than if you bought a double eagle gun

:') this alone is enough to make you NOT want one! aha. you made my day. I decided i'm gonna wait, and spend a little bit more cash than spend less now and be dissapointed :)

Archived