A good ranged airsoft gun

Bulld0g
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

is there a type ofa airsoft gun with good range and also what actually makes a airsoft guns range better without increasing the fps as i need a long range gun thats not a sniper as the site i am starting to attend is 250 acres big.

Anything Tokyo Marui apparently has good range... or you can just get something like JG or G&G or CA Sportline and fit a tightbore, new hop rubber and perhaps a Marui hop-up or simular...

Anything Tokyo Marui apparently has good range... or you can just get something like JG or G&G or CA Sportline and fit a tightbore, new hop rubber and perhaps a Marui hop-up or simular...

cyma m14 mate,iv had one that was shooting 355 normal,384 optimal hop and 328 hopped all the way up.

it has a built in tightbore and full metal internals. (also is good competition for the tm model. we proved on the range and accuracy)

definatly worth the £100 -£150 price lable.

for a cqb gun my m7 has brilliant range upto about 40m

what about a ics LSW thats what i use for larger sites

long barrels dont make much difference at all when it come to range, neither does fps. its mostly comes down to how tight the barrel is and the hop rubber your using and setting it just right. lighter bb's will go further but loose accuracy. when u clean ur barrel try using a bit of oil on the strip you clean it with, it stops air esscaping around the bbs, but not too much or u may clog the barrel. yeah my tm famas was 285 fps and it could outrange most aegs out there up to about 80 metres at best on a good day.

use good bbs a 6.02mm madbull barrel,a firefly hop rubber.you should get another 20 metres out of it also reduce barrel wobble using ptfe tape and you will get better a better grouping

Archived