Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikemike22

Guns for Sale!

3 posts in this topic

hey, new to this forum-

I took up airsoft on a whim a few years ago and have some guns which have barely seen use as they went wrong almost immediately and I have absolutely no technical knowledge to try and fix. I guess these would be perfect for anyone with some basic repair skill, or as spares:

JG M4 S-system - Fired at first, but all of a sudden just stopped, sounds as if the battery is dead even when fully charged batt. is used - £70

Tokyo Marui AK47 Spetsnaz - no idea whats wrong here, just wont fire! Bit used but great condition - £70

Both come with the original box, instructions mag and batts ( but not sure if working)

hey, new to this forum-

I took up airsoft on a whim a few years ago and have some guns which have barely seen use as they went wrong almost immediately and I have absolutely no technical knowledge to try and fix. I guess these would be perfect for anyone with some basic repair skill, or as spares:

JG M4 S-system - Fired at first, but all of a sudden just stopped, sounds as if the battery is dead even when fully charged batt. is used - £70

Tokyo Marui AK47 Spetsnaz - no idea whats wrong here, just wont fire! Bit used but great condition - £70

Both come with the original box, instructions mag and batts ( but not sure if working)

hi m8 im interested in the m4, would you take £50+postage ?

many thanks

steve.