Disrespectful Players... :angry:

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the same, i dont really want to go to an under 18's with kids. Id rather play vs over 18s really. Well, 16-17's i can cope with, but under that.. not for me.

again I would say you're being a bit judgemental but meh. its up to you. Just a question, did you used to paintball?

again I would say you're being a bit judgemental but meh. its up to you. Just a question, did you used to paintball?

I can see where peeps are coming from wanting to play in a pure 'adult' environment, especially considering some of the language you hear on the field... Then again I would personally not care on the age of the players, its about attitude. Good players of any age beat bad players every time, and age has very little to do with being good (or bad).

Its just that, from my experience watching youtube videos its always kids that are doing these reviews of airsoft, where the guns are bigger than them and i would feel terrible if i hurt some 12 year old. I know its not powerful but its hard to explain i guess. Id just prefer adults as it seems alot more intense and alot for tactical from the massive amount of videos i have seen. I havnt really seen a kid in any of the videos yet, well just one and he was wearing a terminator 2 mask and an over sized pistol.

I just imagine them coming right from xbox playing call of duty, screaming. :lol:

you can't judge people from youtube videos or everything would be illegal, just look at my channel

haha, no thats a friend, I'm the one doing is it air rifle proof which tbh isn't the best way to advertise airgun safety but i'm just saying that you can't judge the type of people who do stuff from youtube and you get loads of kids doing the reviews cuz they have the time

thanks, i try my best to make it look good. But that should show your over 18 thing is a bit of a generic statement as i am 15 and don't feel sorry if you hit me cuz i wouldn't if i hit you :D

When i say under 18, i am referring to 12 -14 year olds, even tho there is just a year between 15 and 14, there is a day and night difference of growing up. Btw, you look over 18 in your videos and they are decent too. I knew this kid who was 14and when he turned 15 i was like wtf.. its like a different person. The change in one year is unreal.

I suppose there no age restrictions on being an idiot :)

men grow out not up :P

im also with sonic i find over 18 game days to be much more agresive fast paced and hardcore especially cqb

hit ucap virus for a top cqb experiance

well thanks a lot, the reason i quit paintball was because you had 9 year olds who just sat at the back, i'm not too fussed about playing with 12 year olds as long as they're mature about it.

oh and sarni, i can give you aggressive and fast paced ;)

nice videos, not too bad, i added you and subbed :)

men grow out not up :P

Never a truer word said in jest, hehe...

Then again gives me a good excuse to play, its all about getting fit, the guns, fun, and burgers are kept quiet ;)

this is definatly and on going problem but one crucial point we must remember as long as theres airsoft there will always be cheats and genral twats who have no intention of playing properly

this is definatly and on going problem but one crucial point we must remember as long as theres airsoft there will always be cheats and genral twats who have no intention of playing properly

very true with any sport or game!

lol i actually had to scroll up to look what the topic was here. but i would go with the rule for cheaters.

1st shot hit..3 secs to call........no call? full auto. you call? i didn't think i hit you yet, dont matter im empty now.

we had the same rule when i used to paintball with mates. get caught wiping paint off in a game (unless its a new round) you go against a firing squad. people cheat once, never again, but paintballs do hurt a f*ck load more admittedly. i think marshals should carry on air rifles or paintball gun and say people not calling hits gets shot

the place where i went paintballing the marshalls had high powered guns and if they saw anyone cheating they would shoot them themselves

the place where i went paintballing the marshalls had high powered guns and if they saw anyone cheating they would shoot them themselves

Me to, could see that being a fair system in airsoft as well. Decent full auto 'punishment' pistol running on nice potent gas, hehe.

one of the marshals at cs has a 550fps pistol which he uses for this

Archived