Disrespectful Players... :angry:

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Recently played a game at my local site, bunch of rentals wern't saying hit so i loaded up my 4k round box mag for my M60, ran down the corridor and lit them up until they said HIT, I think the pig sorted that problem out for the day.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hehe... get in :P

Sound exactly like this guy... was he a little on the chubby side, 12-14 years old and very lippy and rude? if so that would explain his dropping down into a ball screaming im sorry when i threatened him with my SCAR... and yeah... AWA is a little boring, and I have only been like 3 times :P

Yeah that's probably him. Apparently he's acctualy special needs or something. He picks up all the guns at Jasons shop when he brings it to AWA and fiddles with them to death.

At F+O sites, players like that are kicked and banned.

as are ANY rule breakers.

Today I kicked a guy off for being both 29fps over the site limit and being 100fps hotter than when I chrono'd him in the morning. he either changed a spring after chrono or used .3's to bypass the chrnono - both kickable offences

but some sites say they kick people and dont because otherwise they lose money

• Supporters

I personally kicked a player. Every other marshal is on my side (the right side).

If you break a rule at F+O there WILL be consequences.

At F&O we have a marshals code of conduct, the most important thing being fair play being enforced. Breaking a rule such as FPS limits makes it unfair and can be downright dangerous.

F&O are big enough and have enough of a good reputation for fair play and great marshalling that kicking one person will not make a difference to our turnover. Smaller, local/independent sites may not follow through with threats, and that is up to them, But I have heard of gameplay suffering as a result.

Every site says that marshals word is law, and some sites don't take advantage of that to really crack down on cheaters and rule breakers.

• Supporters

An example of one of those sites not cracking down on cheaters is Urban Assault!

• Supporters

we're not like stirling at all.

We're all there to have fun, if you havent played with F&O before, do so when you get the chance. ALL the marshals are great guys, we're all honest players, we all chat with everyone, it's a really great communal atmosphere in the safezone.

Well thought out missions, only the warm up games are as basic as 'go there and kill those guys to death'

It's all really professionally done whilst maintaining a friendly atmosphere.

We're strict on the rules because one person cheating can ruin it for everyone. and everyone else matters more than one person who isnt playing fair anyway.

This Nade nicker guy, oh does mitchell have a story that he didnt share :P

So mitchell gives this Nade Nicker guy 2 smokes, this boy then wants mitchells M9 rubber bayonet, and offers him the 2 smokes mitchell gave him!

also i mentioned this on one of mitchells images

the nade nicker it a retard say to him, i will give you this flashbang (I shall put it into your pouch for you) oops i lit the grenade :P BOOM stupid kid

EDIT: oh and Dave Fancy being a marshal at the mall on the 14th Aug? that would be cool, probably too far for you though :P

• AF-UK Founding Member

There isn't any excuse for sites not to crack down on rule breaking. It's in their own interest. I know some people think they don't want to lose money by kicking people off - but if you don't kick the small minority off then those playing fairly (the majority) will give up and not come back.

• Supporters

At UA, it's about half who cheat though. When I first went, only a few did, but now others have started because those few did and got away with it.

Went to the mall on the 24th, awsome site, lots of great guys, the day started off really well but halfway through it changed. People just stopped taking their hits. i shouted at one guy on my own team who didnt take his hit and he said he couldnt be arsed to go back to the respawn zone. before you ask yes he was fat. Plus there was a chinese guy there who i shot in the chest from 3 metres away and he refused to call his hit because he couldnt feel it, thats what happens when you wear a stupidly big plate carrier.

Went to the mall on the 24th, awsome site, lots of great guys, the day started off really well but halfway through it changed. People just stopped taking their hits. i shouted at one guy on my own team who didnt take his hit and he said he couldnt be arsed to go back to the respawn zone. before you ask yes he was fat. Plus there was a chinese guy there who i shot in the chest from 3 metres away and he refused to call his hit because he couldnt feel it, thats what happens when you wear a stupidly big plate carrier.

If someone tells you that you are hit, better to just take hit on the spot, benefit of doubt. Happened to me on last game, didnt feel a thing but got told I was hit so no probs, off to respawn zone. No point in arguement or not taking it. I didnt 'feel' all my hits, some you hear.

• Supporters

just because you dont feel it, it doesn't mean you arent hit.

I have become very good at hearing the cloth ping sound. anyone in the area of it gets a rollicking if no one shouts hit.

also, Instead of walking back to the respawn (in a mall..... IT'S BLOODY FLAT EASY GOING GROUND!) just take yourself out of game and away from the firefight, wait 5/10 mins and walk back. as long as you are gone from the game long enough no one is going to have an issue with it.

The problem with sites like the mall uis that they get famous, so EVERYONE wants to play there, fair players and cheaters. and teh cheaters ruin it for those who want a decent skilled day of airsoft.

I know we came all the way from north yorkshire to play there. had a really good day, next time il go to a themed event. damn hire player chavs pissed me off, blind firing a g36 around a corner one handed holding it sideways. I always make a point of taking my hots, people respect and admire you alot more if you take your hit rather than claiming to be bullet proof. Heard alot of bad comments about team panda being able to deflect bb's at the last second. iv never played with them so i wouldnt know but from what iv heard theyr the team most well known for it!.

Pwned

HAHA cant belive im still famous for that!

I've only ever had problems with poor hit-taking... it became rather comic. One guy on the other team started it, and it spread... but our team remained pure (perhaps because being hit hurts...?) yet still managed to win the games... in one domination game we were, well, dominating, even with the other team being filled with invincible warriors. They eventually gave in cheating, but this one guy... the one who started it, he remained untouchable.

The way to deal with it? Spray the guy with a full 600-round AK mag (well, perhaps not all of it...) and they get the message.

Alternatively, tell the marshal. (I prefer my method, to be honest.)

game yesterday, hiding in a bush and a guy tries to crawl up, 3rds, all hit, he looks around spots me, another 3rds, he flinches and brings up his gun, another 3 rds (this time aiming at his gonads) finally convinces him to call hit, lol

I tend to go with the rule of carry on shooting them until they call it then i stop :)

I find if someone's not calling hit they probably aren't wearing a cricket box ;)

Guest sonicx

Lol funny topic, i am new to airsoft and i would hate some tw*t doing that to me or my mates. I just want to find a good nice place where people dont shout at you for not doing what they want you to do. I also want to find an over 18, can't be assed with little kids running around tbh

I also want to find an over 18, can't be assed with little kids running around tbh

a bit of general statement. not every under 18 year old is a little kid running around with no idea. A lot of the time its the 18-20 year olds who are p*ssing around and the under 18s taking it seriously. I'm just saying that is a bit of a wide brush

Tis very true, on game I was at the under 18's were actually really good and the only issue was some early 20's...

I suppose there no age restrictions on being an idiot :)

Archived