Disrespectful Players... :angry:

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so today, Me, Zak, Albert and James were skirmishing at AWA... and there was some guy who kept accusing us of cheating (he was on our team) he accused us (or me atleast) of team killing (which i did not do) and blindfiring (which i did not do) he accused of blind firing because i had my gun's barrel leant up on a barrier and i was firing but i was looking at were my muzzle was and were my BB's were going... i was even looking down the sights ffs... then at lunch he gave me a rant and i explained and he kept interrupting me, so i (angrily) told him... he then stopped... and the guy standing next to me then had a go at him (owned) he then proceeded to go out of his way for the rest of the day to team kill me and say "shut the f**k up" even when i was not saying anything... i then lost my rag abit and told him "if you dont 'shut the f**k up' you find yourself on the business end of high ROF VFC SCAR" he then proceeded the tell me to "shut the f**k up again" i then proceeded to raise my gun as he began screaming "im sorry, im sorry, please dont shoot"

I believe that players like this should face punishment as if they were not taking there hits or something similar...

If you would like to share any similar experiences please do...

Thanks,

Mitchell

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

At F+O sites, players like that are kicked and banned.

as are ANY rule breakers.

Today I kicked a guy off for being both 29fps over the site limit and being 100fps hotter than when I chrono'd him in the morning. he either changed a spring after chrono or used .3's to bypass the chrnono - both kickable offences

i should of told a marshall about this guy then... i talked to a few others and he was being offensive to him... like James threw a grenade and is didnt go over the bunker hill so the guy said "that was a load of f**cking good, get out of my way"

• Supporters

yeah, he wouldn't be welcome at any site I was marshalling.

we had one guy today who we were starting to get pissed off with, being really patronising. and claiming he had 'good trigger discipline' (followed by - and this isnt an exageration - 30 second bursts)

at one point he overkilled by 10 seconds, then when shouted at (by a guy I heard saying hit from behind this bellend) he shouted 'well you should have shouted then' - the player had stood up, put his hand up, couldnt have made it more obvious.

we (myself, another marshall and a senior player) were stood next to him as he got peppered, then he looked up, looked around, looked at us, looked around again, FOUND WHERE THE ROUNDS HAD COME FROM and THEN called his hit.

Heh, I think I know the player you're on about Dave. Or one of the players.

Lot of barstools doing overkill today, peeved me off no end. I'm lucky I still have my all fingernails on my left hand, one of them has gone completely black thanks to that git, the rest are cracked up and turning purple...

Dave, you really have my sympathies, I image marshaling today was a real nightmare with some of the stuff going on today. From both sides.

• Supporters

tbh, I hope my G36 WAS firing hot when I was playing. it'll learn 'em good and propper.

also, it's amazing what heat can do to affect a gas guns performance, My G39c was firing just under 350 in the morning before I started using it, and after the gas had warmed in teh sun for a few hours I chrono'd at home time and got 464fps on a .2

• Supporters

An npas can sort that ;)

I hate people like that, just report or ignore them, the other thing I hate are the snobs 'wow your gun is sh*t cause it isn't a ptw', 'your cheap camo is crap compared to my proper crye precision gen III multishit.'

people like that normally get a hard slap.

When I played at Honiley, a bunch of my team, including me had been killed and we were pushed back to the last spawn point, then some P.R.I.KC came round the corner with an AUG and lit us all up, Ok that was alright, He then waits for us to spawn and does it again so we just light him up, at least 5 of us and he responds with you can't shoot from the spawn point, this went on for a while, and not only were we shooting this guy but he was refusing to take hits, when we could clearly see them bouncing off of him and he was dancing around in pain,

We told the Marshall and he just said don't waste your breathe or BB's on him, everyone thought he was a complete 2@

An npas can sort that ;)

I hate people like that, just report or ignore them, the other thing I hate are the snobs 'wow your gun is sh*t cause it isn't a ptw', 'your cheap camo is crap compared to my proper crye precision gen III multishit.'

Hehe, there a kid that i have seen whenever i go and he's a bit like that... Me, Zak, Albert and James don't know his name but he has been dubbed 'nade-nicker in conversation... cus he doesnt buy his own grenades so (no word of exaggeration here) follows you around until you give him one, then bugs you for anogher, and anogher... i have been followed around for almost an hour by him... no joke, but he also likes to boast about his JG MP5, like we all do... but he takes it too far... he comes up to me and says "I bet my MP5 can outrange your SCAR-H" i say "SCAR-L" he says "what?" so i explain that mine is a SCAR-L and his reply was "well it looks like a H out of COD" but anyway we do a little range test, he fires it goes to X then i fire, it goes way past X and onto Y...

Its these two people who ruin the experience of AWA by far...

When I played at Honiley, a bunch of my team, including me had been killed and we were pushed back to the last spawn point, then some P.R.I.KC came round the corner with an AUG and lit us all up, Ok that was alright, He then waits for us to spawn and does it again so we just light him up, at least 5 of us and he responds with you can't shoot from the spawn point, this went on for a while, and not only were we shooting this guy but he was refusing to take hits, when we could clearly see them bouncing off of him and he was dancing around in pain,

We told the Marshall and he just said don't waste your breathe or BB's on him, everyone thought he was a complete 2@

Had a similar issue at our game, marshal just told us we were to be invincible as we were on the spawn point. Still 5 of us unloading mags (including more xp players than me that can hit stuff) and the couple of guys still never declared a hit. Still tis the breaks.

Had to apologise to the other guy from red who came round and lit us up unintentionally as he didn't know it was the spawn point. His team mates had left us rattled and he got 5 in the rear end from my M4 as he walked away, he did however call hit fair n square and we shook on it afterwards when I apologised and explained what was happening. Nice guy. how play should be (minus the 5 round auto burst from me, 1 shot next time...) :)

Sorry to hear you met a git in your game, I know how tiredness and adrenalin can leave you fractious. Caught myself moaning as day went on, didn't start like that but there still no excuse for downright rudeness or abuse. I got a gentle ticking off from another player not to worry as it just a game as I moaned to the couple with me about peeps not taking hits, and damn right they were too.

Guy I shot as above could have got all riled, instead we shook hands and went on like adults we should be, after all it is a game and meant to be fun. If it stops being fun its time to leave.

• Supporters

BahHat, you should light it before you give him one next time :P

bathat, that nade nicker guy isn't legally allowed to use them without a parent there if he is under 18 - just mention that to him next time.

I think in the consent form parents sign at AWA states that you agree too under 18's buying and using grenades, cus they sell them to me and let me use them etc. etc.

BahHat, you should light it before you give him one next time :P

I'll bear that one in mind :P

I really can't be bothred to play at AWA anymore. Same games every week, it gets so boring. Anyway have you seen one of the guys at AWAwhos a bit well, special? :P When he gets shot he drops to the ground rolls around pretending to die then just gets up says hit and walks away. :lol:

Another time we were playing a plant the bomb game at AWA. Unfortunately my mate didn't plant it on time but when the game finished and we were walking back for lunch the same retard mentioned above comes up to my mate and says "your s**t, you should practice airsoft at home then you might be a bit better." We ignored him for a while but he persisted so we told him to "f off" he still persisted so my mate theatned to shoot him. He still persisted and the ressualt was the emptying of a M249 SAW box mag. Finally he buggred off.

Hey Cam I didn't know you played CSW you will have to let me know when you go next. And Last Wednesday on the CSW evening games a couple of the people on the yellow team were just flat out cheating. The one guy being the most annoying had a hoody on his head and a full face mark, he blind fired, continued to run and launch grenades even thought he was being lit up and was very mouthy when he got shot.

Normally I have no problems but you do get the people that don't take the hits often.

Another time we were playing a plant the bomb game at AWA. Unfortunately my mate didn't plant it on time but when the game finished and we were walking back for lunch the same retard mentioned above comes up to my mate and says "your s**t, you should practice airsoft at home then you might be a bit better." We ignored him for a while but he persisted so we told him to "f off" he still persisted so my mate theatned to shoot him. He still persisted and the ressualt was the emptying of a M249 SAW box mag. Finally he buggred off.

Hehe... get in :P

Sound exactly like this guy... was he a little on the chubby side, 12-14 years old and very lippy and rude? if so that would explain his dropping down into a ball screaming im sorry when i threatened him with my SCAR... and yeah... AWA is a little boring, and I have only been like 3 times :P

Archived