Decals for an AK 47/ what others have you seen.

Jake117
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well my AK 47 should be here by Tuesday :D and I've decided to spray the "wooden" parts black. Ive also been thinking that I would add some symbols / decals and just wondering what you guys think would look good on it. They will probably go on the fore grip or stock and my first thoughts are something like a dragon rapped around the fore grip maybe breathing fire. I also love halo and so might put something like the Spartans insignia (an eagle with 3 arrows in one talon and a thunderbolt in the other) I'm going to do these in gold so nothing fancy as I cant add shading or anything, just 2D sybmols. Anyway what do you think? And what other things have you seen whilst playing airsoft :)

Instead of black spray them olive green, then do the transfers. For some reason Ak's look quite good in olive green in my opinion.

Hmmm, I might change it around every now again so green will probably be next ;) Oh and Dev, yer ill make the final decision but I'm just looking for inspiration :)

Archived