Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake117

Decals for an AK 47/ what others have you seen.

6 posts in this topic

Well my AK 47 should be here by Tuesday :D and I've decided to spray the "wooden" parts black. Ive also been thinking that I would add some symbols / decals and just wondering what you guys think would look good on it. They will probably go on the fore grip or stock and my first thoughts are something like a dragon rapped around the fore grip maybe breathing fire. I also love halo and so might put something like the Spartans insignia (an eagle with 3 arrows in one talon and a thunderbolt in the other) I'm going to do these in gold so nothing fancy as I cant add shading or anything, just 2D sybmols. Anyway what do you think? And what other things have you seen whilst playing airsoft :)

Instead of black spray them olive green, then do the transfers. For some reason Ak's look quite good in olive green in my opinion.

Hmmm, I might change it around every now again so green will probably be next ;) Oh and Dev, yer ill make the final decision but I'm just looking for inspiration :)

does work ;)

I've seen a few, so long as you make a good template and practice first then it should turn out ok