Questions about UKARA

Rorborillo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I realise the fact that you have to be registered to buy a non 2-tone gun. I was wondering if you have to be over 18 to become a member?

Yes you have to be over 18 to buy a realistic imitation firearm (RIF) or a two tone. However your parents can buy you a two tone. If any of your parents have UKARA then they can get a RIF for you. I'm under 18 but my dad has UKARA so I have RIF's.

Hope this helped :)

yeah it did, thanks :)

Just to make sure, can I go 3 times a month instead of my parents and put the license under their name?

• Supporters

No, your parents would have to go, you can't get UKARA for someone else, and it's 3 times in no less than two months.

No, your parents would have to go, you can't get UKARA for someone else, and it's 3 times in no less than two months.

I reckon this ukara thing is just a ''seen to be doing something'' law, i can buy a .177 co2 multi shot replica of a 1911, beretta 92fs, sig p226 and others without any trouble.

can someone rewprd the no less than two months bit cause i just confused myself over it....

(seriously, they don't make brains like they used too and i know it!!!)

• Supporters

There has to be 2 months between your first and last date the middle game doesn't matter ;)

Or you could just say, go to one game a month, for 3 months and you will have the requirments to get a ukara.

Archived