M_P

what airsoft guns do you want to be made?

35 posts in this topic

if kwa do put out a vector i will be the sickest perv ever.

also a good makarov would make me a happy little ruskie.

Don't know much about real guns, and you'll probably hate me for this but, I think it would be cool if they make a crossbow, like of Black Ops, I mean it might be simple enough to make, or a double barrelled shotgun

you were saying???

as far as a crossbow goes, they would be the most impractical airsoft weapon on the field, getting one to fire accurately would be next to impossible, I suppose you could alwasys use a hollow crossbow body and have a 'full auto' crossbow, but the effect would be lost somewhat.

A crossbow :rolleyes:

:P

I'd like a spas 15 or pancor jackhammer

actually there is a bow that was made for paintball, same princable can be sued for airsoft just a smaller barrel

also, 350px-Trebuchet_Castelnaud.jpg

made by JG so it would be affordable.....

If we are going to start using catapults we may as well ride to a skirmish on horseback waving a sword around :P I don't think medieval airsoft would work somehow... :lol:

Anyay that sawn off shotgun looks sweet, I've also seen the one with the longer barrel and stock. I'm thinking of getting one because it would be an awsome sidearm for CQB (in addition to a pistol).

It's a trebuchet, not a catapult :P

My mistake should have recognised form the size and style - the bigger medieval version. They used to lob cow carcases over the enemies walls to spread disease. All the more reason not to use them in airsoft :lol:

Let's just say I wouldn't go back to that site if they start hurling cow carcasses,

Also I would want a crossbow just for the novelty not for it to be skirmishable,

A spas would be nice as well