what airsoft guns do you want to be made?

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Don't know much about real guns, and you'll probably hate me for this but, I think it would be cool if they make a crossbow, like of Black Ops, I mean it might be simple enough to make, or a double barrelled shotgun

actually there is a bow that was made for paintball, same princable can be sued for airsoft just a smaller barrel

also, 350px-Trebuchet_Castelnaud.jpg

made by JG so it would be affordable.....

If we are going to start using catapults we may as well ride to a skirmish on horseback waving a sword around :P I don't think medieval airsoft would work somehow... :lol:

Anyay that sawn off shotgun looks sweet, I've also seen the one with the longer barrel and stock. I'm thinking of getting one because it would be an awsome sidearm for CQB (in addition to a pistol).

Let's just say I wouldn't go back to that site if they start hurling cow carcasses,

Also I would want a crossbow just for the novelty not for it to be skirmishable,

A spas would be nice as well

Archived